HLS - 3

03

" Ma'am... Ma'am gising po"  I felt that someone is now poking me. And it made me slowly open my eyes and saw that it was just the staff of the airline whose now in front of me

" Nagland na po yung plane, Ma'am nasa Manila na po tayo." Great... nandito na pala ako hmm. A part of me doesn't want to get up to be honest. Nagsisisi na ata ako sa desisyon ko sa Buhay.

" Sorry I fell asleep pala longer than expected " the flight attendant just nodded and I just gave her a small smile. Then I suddenly remember si Miss Sungit and look at my side pero nakababa na pala siya, damn... sayang naman. So since nandito na nga kame I quickly fixed my things na nilabas ko bago umalis ng US. and then leave the plane. nagmamadali pa kong naglakad palabas ng exit hoping to see Miss Sungit. I don't know if she put a spell on me but her face keeps on popping up into my mind, I can't help but think of her everytime. I am now waiting for my grab when someone caught my attention. I can't be mistaken...

" Having some problem?" I utter making her surprise you can see that she didn't expect me popping up again

" I am having a hard time booking a Grab, Yung phone kase naka US setting eh di naman Ako makabili ng local sim so I don't know how to book a grab ung mga taxi naman OA mag charge ng fee " You can see the irritation on her face pero bakit ganun nag ganda niya pa din

" Wala bang susundo sayo Miss Sungit? " I ask, and then she shake her head, I don't know what I was thinking at bigla Kong kinancel yung grab ride ko buti na lang at wala pang kumukuha ng booking ko. then I have a big smile on my face so walang sundo si Miss Sungit, I might as well accompany her muna. I look at my watch to check the time. It's a good thing that I declined Ash's offer to pick me up

" I see... if you want we can grab a quick dinner muna my treat of course, then after that I'll help you to book a grab so you can go home what do you think? " She looked at me from head to toe studying me probably having doubts if she would come with me or not hahaha she look really cute being this way. She even raised one of her eyebrow hahha

" Look, I'm not going to eat you or kidnap you okay? I look decent naman to be a criminal Miss Sungit, " I said kase ang tagal niyang magdecided eh. Napatawa naman siya ng malakas while still looking at me, nababaliw na ata to. So without thing it further I walk towards her and held her hand and fvck it suddenly i felt a spark! para kameng nakuryente pareho I know she felt that too.

" Well it looks like I don't have a choice, Miss Kidnapper " I internally smiled finally my charms are finally activated! hahaha Way the go Macsen! keep up the poganda points hahaha. I help her with her things na hindi ganun kabigat we took a cab na lang dahil malapit lang ung mga resto dito.

We did ended up sa Isang Italian Restaurant, and at first nagkakahiyaan kame, I don't know but this is not how I usually am, ang nonchalant ko lang kaya but with her I don't know feeling ko dapat maging OA ako, Well my heart is acting very much OA right now beating faster than usual whenever our eyes lock or kapag natitignan ko siya. I tried to get to know her more by asking personal questions pero she was blocking me on that aspect super tipid ng sagot niya and barely share anything. So we end up talking about business and current issue in Politics, And I must say I am very much impressed, She's smart which added to her charm.

Di ko na nga namalayan yung oras kase super nakakawili siyang kausap, never a dull moment as what other called it. Whenever she talk I can't help but just stare at her super interesting kase ng opinion niya tas dagdag mo pang ang ganda niya, I then notice na bigla siyang huminto sa pagsasalita and she is now also staring at me, time once again stood still, and my mind wanted to dragged her out of her and kiss her passionately.

Fvck Macsen ano na naman ba tong pinagiisip mo, nababaliw ka na ata ...

" Ehem..." She said breaking the silence between us.

" Ano... uhm.. It's getting late, I think we should book our rides already?" Shit Oo nga it's already 9 in the evening already. But I hate to admit it pero gusto ko pa siyang makasama ng mas matagal pa so I insist on dropping her off sa hotel where she was booked to stay while in Manila. At first she was decline my offer kase I already treated her with dinner, I just told her na baka I take advantage siya since hindi naman talaga siya taga rito and without any further questions she agree.

Dumating yung grab na nabook ko and the driver help us with our things at inilagay niya sa compartment ng kotse yun, we are now seated inside the Grab and no one dares to talk, We were both on the window side of the car so there was a HUGE SPACE between us. I sometimes stole a glance on her but she was just looking at the window just like how I first see her sa plane. I heave a deep sighed causing her to look at me, Which is a bad move cause now our eyes met once again. Freaking hell! why do I feel this way? Why does my heart acting strange.

" When would I be seeing you again?" shit I didn't mean to blurt it out loud, and now still looking at her napansin kong nagulat din siya sa tanong ko

" I don't think na magkikita pa tayo." she said making me furrow my brows

" What do you mean? Maybe I could visit you some times whenever your fr..."  I wasn't able to finish my sentence cause she is now shaking her head.

" Di naman ako magtatagal sa hotel, My friend just book that kase as a gift her sister actually is an employee. I would be looking for my own place around Manila after my stay." Why do I feel na she wanted to avoid me, She's avoiding us to see each other once again.

" I could lend a hand, I could help you finding a place I know a lot of people who ..." Again she cut me off

" Wag na, maging abala pa ko sayo. besides I can manage naman"

" NO.. No I'd love to offer my help for you." I cut her off this time. And answer too fast, Hindi naman siguro halata that I wanted to see here once again right? 

" Hmmm alam mo no need na talaga.. I do have friends din naman here, maybe they could help me with that." I just nodded in defeat mukhang kahit anong pilit ko may isasagot at isasagot din siya sa akin.

" I see but if in any case you needed help, don't hesitate to call me, Call me any time of the day whatever it is i'll be there." I said as I hand her my calling card she took it and I smile but I was more surprise ng ngumiti din siya sakin, she really cute when smile plus the fact that she is now wearing her eyeglasses. Sobrang ganda

" Thank you Mac." Parang sobrang big deal for me na marinig siyang magthank you plus saying my name. Tapos ayan na naman, ito na naman tayo sa pagtitig niya. I can't help it so this time I took all the confidence I have in me and grab both of her cheeks and give her my widest smile I even scrunch my nose. We are now staring at each other for the nth time but it was cut short because si Kuya sinabing nandito na kame sa hotel...

" Mga Ma'am nandito na po tayo." I quickly let go of her cheeks and go back to where I was seated. Kitang kita ko ung pamumula ng pisngi niya.

" Thank you again Mac, I owe you big time. Your girl must be lucky to have you, " I wasn't able to talk back since I am already feeling a lot of things, she open her door and before she go out of the grab completely...

" By the way... I'm Yvonne " she said and offer her hand to me, I took her hand and we shake it. I suddenly feel the tension slowly building up between us.

" Pleasure to finally know you Yvonne." After we shake hands I took her hand and kiss her knuckles. She froze when I did that but she quickly recover and took her hands and smile at me before finally leaving the grab. Nababa na din pala ni Kuya Grab ung gamit niya sa compartment.

" Yvonne... Yvonne... " I keep on saying her name like it was a prayer or a chant, the happiness I am feeling right now cannot be measured. Like this is the only time I remember that I am genuinely happy again. Haayyy. And one thing is definitely sure.

WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN... WELL SOON. I WILL SEE YVONNE AGAIN SOON.. my mind utter as the smile on face cannot be removed.