HLS - 34

34

Mortified by the sudden intrusion into our privacy, Yvonne scrambled up yanking her shirt down. I recognize the woman. . . It was Colet. She contemplated me with a narrowed eyes.

" What are you doing here? " her mouth twitch with suppressed amusement. A frown marred the space between her brows. I was about to say something when I heard Mavy running. 

" Mama Colet. . . I missed you Mama!" My mind whirling with thoughts that only made me assume the worst. Mavy called her Mama

" Sorry Sammy, He runs as soon as he heard Coler's car eh." Mikha explain and Yvonne nod and looked up at me, her eyes softening with sympathy.

" Hey there big baby! How's my baby boy? " I felt Yvonne's gaze slide over my profile, but i kept my attention trained on my son and the woman she called Mama. My heart was racing in my chest, my stomach quivering madly. I felt jumbled and off my game.

" I'm good Mama. . .  Where's my robot? you promise last time! " I couldn't stand the sight of my son in her arms with his bright smile.

" Hahahha. . . I knew you wouldn't forget it. . So here it is Baby. " The feeling of jealousy was slowly growing to my skin and filling my blood. My eyes started to go dark and my mouth curved into a thin line.

" Wow! this is huge Mama! Thank you! Thank you so much Mama Colet mwaah . . I love you."  Anger swirled like a red tide within me, rising to choke. How I wish Mavy can say that to me too. My breathing became harsh and shallow, my hands automatically curling into fists at my sides itching to swing out and put a dent in a wall nearby.

" I love you too Mavy boy! " I hear her whisper to my son. Mavy is my son idiot not yours!. I wanted to shout at her. I was just maintaining my cool even though the blow had been a perfect hit right where the most damage could be done. I feel better already and proud of myself for not letting jealousy get the best of me.

" Hey Tita Macsen you wanna play with us?" I was about to speak when Yvonne cut me off.

" Mavy. . . Your Tita Mac will be going home na eh"

" Oohh. . . All right. . . " He frowned down at Yvonne. GOD. How can I resist this son of mine? I pushed to me feet and walked over to him I kneel in front as well so we can be on the same level.

" Uhmm. . . But if you want I can come and visit you tomorrow, Would that be okay with you? " His face lightened up and he even throw his arms at me. I was breathless when I felt his warm body pressed to mine. This feeling is out of this world. It felt like I was hugging an angel.  Well he is indeed my angel

" Really?! That's cool. I have a lot of toys upstairs" He said with too much excitement. I chuckle and pinch his right cheek.

" Come on Mavy. . Say good bye to your Tita Mac na." Yvonne tugged Mavy away from me.

" Bye Tita Macs. . I'll see you tomorrow right?" I smiled and nod at him. He is so adorable.

" Yvo. .  Aalis na din Ako."

" Tss. .  Buti pa nga sana kanina pa." Colet whispered behind my son. I caught her looking at me. Her gaze narrowed, her pleasant expression slipping slightly .

" Colet! " Yvonne hissed under her breath and looked at me with an apologetic look. I manage to give her a small smile.

" Tara Mac"

" It's okay Colet. . . Ihahatid ko lang si Macsen sa labas okay. . ." I jerked to a halt, my gaze riveted to the woman who was holding Yvonne's elbow firmly. Damn this woman. She surrendered. She glared at me before she removed her tight grip.