Chapter 6

Chloe's POV

She forces her eyes shut when she hears her alarm ring and the sunrise's light hit her face. Hearing the other person groan from the noise, she groggily checks at Red tightly hugging her waist and her head on her chest.

“Shut that damn thing off.” Red grumbled as she shifted more towards her, trying to find a more comfortable position.

“Red, we're gonna be late if we stay here.” She giggled as she pats the girl's shoulder.

“No, fuck class. I wanna sleep in and lay here with you.” The girl mutters, her eyes tightly shut and won't move an inch.

After hearing that, she felt herself grin from ear to ear and her heart swell.

“As much as I love that thought, I don't want to miss class.” Trying to remove herself from Red's hold, but knowing her, she knew she was going to be stubborn and tighten her grip to stop her from getting up.

Her guess was right, she tries removing Red's arms off her but the sheer force on her hold finds it ineffective. She tried again but this time also standing up from the bed, forcing her to let go of her.

  “No.” Red bellowed as she pushed herself up to sit. “Can't we just skip for once?”

“We're gonna miss a lot if we do.” Answering her as she makes her way to the bathroom. “You can go back to sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when I'm done.”

“There's no point going back to sleep if you're not there.” She hears Red grumble from behind her as well as some ruffling of the sheets.

She chuckles to herself finding the girl's clinginess amusing and so different from her general self, that being avoiding anyone's touches or well effort of touching her. Following her usual morning routine like any other day, she finally finishes it off with her dressing differently than normal. Sporting a pleated light blue knee length skirt with the same colored vest decorated with rhinestones and pearls on top of a plain white button up. Lastly, wearing the  same boots with a pair of leg warmers and letting her hair down naturally. Exiting the bathroom, she finds Red laying on her now neatly fixed bed while scrolling on her phone.

“Do I look okay?” She speaks out, making the girl turn her head towards her and sit up, her eyes scanning her from bottom to top.

“Okay? Chlo, okay is a huge understatement. You look amazing.” She praises, her eyes stared with her lips slightly agape.

She blushed. “Thanks, Hearts. You can uh- use the bathroom now.”

Red nodded, taking her bundle of clothes off the bed and bringing it with her to the bathroom. Twenty minutes go by and she leaves the bathroom, she stops in front of her and smirks. “So?”

Her eyes examined her wardrobe for a minute, Red switched from her usual red and black leather pants to a more flowy black tapered trousers with red hearts printed on the edge  and a red short sleeved button up that had silver heart accents tucked in accentuating her waist alongside her fishnet gloves that went up to her upper arms.

“You look like you lived in Auradon rather than Wonderland, it looks great on you.” She expresses when she can't seem to find her words on how she looks so beautiful and handsome at the same time.

She went out the door first with Red trailing behind her, they exchanged a few glances and small smiles as they stride across the halls. Once they separate, she finds her usual spot but as she sat down her head started to hurt and a light flashed in her eyes.

“ Come on, Blue! Hurry up.” A young girl with the same hair as Red exclaimed as she ran through the meadows of Cinderellasburg.

“No fair! You got an early head start.” Her younger self complained as she watched the other girl throw her head back and laughed.