Chapter 26 - End

Chloe' POV

Watching everyone bid goodnight after Bridget left, she takes Red's hand and leads her out the main foyer and into the back terrace. The moonlight brightly shining the area around them, creating the perfect atmosphere for an idea that Red did a while back. Letting go of Red's hands and moved two steps back, she bows and extended her hand.

"Dance with me?" She softly smiles.

Red softly laughs and places her hand into hers. "How could I ever refuse a dance from a charming gentlewoman."

Pulling her closer and placing her hand on her girlfriend's waist, she leads her while humming her parents' song but she couldn't help but sing out the words.

So, this is love. Mmmm.

She was so focused on her steps and the song that when she looks at the person in front of her, she sees Red staring with so much love in her eyes that it glowed bright red against the night sky.

There was a certain melancholy feeling to that look of love and it scares her a little, she knows Red notices and rested her head on the crook of her neck but she couldn't help ask. "Did I do something?"

Red shakes her head. "So... Is this actually love?"

She smiles. "It is whatever you want it to be, sweetheart."

"Chloe, how do I know I'm not gonna get hurt in the end?" Red mumbles against her shoulder.

She knows Red doesn't doubt their relationship one bit, and it's coming from a place where everything that became good for her has something bad at the end of it. Never once does she blame her for asking this and it's up to her to reassure her girlfriend's worries as much as she hates most of these types of questions, never once does she hate Red for asking.

"I won't let that happen, if anything did, I'd start wars, let kingdoms burn to the ground for the sake of keeping you safe. I know this sounds so 'villainy' but Red you're worth everything that no money, jewelry, or royalty can afford." She placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You're a wonder, Chloe Charming." Red softly giggles.

"And you're a charmer, Princess Red." She laughs as they slowly sway to the silent music of the night and as the moon made a small spotlight for them.

She watches Red lean in, that's when she felt her lips on hers. Her eyes flutter shut, the kiss wasn't like any of the other times they've kissed, this, was more magical, more freeing, it was like how every other princesses would describe it. True Love's Kiss. Bringing her hands to cup the side of Red's face, she pulls her in closer as she feels her girlfriend's arms wrap tighter around her waist.

They pull away, their forehead's still touching and their smiles plastered on their faces. Her eyes catches Red's gaze. "I will always love you, Red of Hearts, Princess of Wonderland."

Red smiles affectionately and took another kiss before holding both of her hands. "I will never stop loving you, Chloe Cordelia Grace Charming. Queen of my heart."