Introduction

September 13, 2024

644 words

Taylor's POV

I'm on a little two month break from the Eras Tour right now, so I've positioned myself back where I belong...In Kansas City, Missouri. I feel like I've been waiting for this break, this moment, for the whole European leg, but especially since this past month. It feels like I've been stuck on an emotional roller-coaster for so long and more loops keep coming and now that it's finally come to a halt, I have whiplash. Don't get me wrong...I love being on tour, seeing all the fans and their faces when I'm up there singing, but I miss my family, my girls, and of course Travis. And after this crazy month, I feel like I deserve this break so much more. So here I am stepping off my jet in Kansas, that way our whole family can be together because Travis obviously is about to be in season.

Now...allow me to update y'all on life, consider this a blog to my fans. A lot has changed since I last updated y'all. I've been dating Travis Kelce (a.k.a. the best tight end ever, a.k.a. the most handsome man ever) for almost six years now...well we've been married for four so there's that! Travis is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It all started when he adorably put me on blast on his podcast and now...six years later, we are raising three perfect little girls together! Of course, there's Gracie, which Trav isn't biologically the father of since she is now 13, which by the way don't even get me started on how crazy that makes me feel, but nevertheless he is the only and best father figure in her life. He really considers her one of his own, and though she might not...yet I can tell she's coming around to it. She still doesn't know that who shall not be named is her biological father, not that he cares anyways, but she thinks Joe is which honestly isn't that much better. Travis and I had always talked about having more kids, but we decided to wait till we were married. Two months later, we found out I was pregnant with identical twins. It was crazy at first; morning sickness was awful, I barely got any sleep, and the cherry on top..Trav and my genes obviously create monstrous sized babies, so I gained a bunch of weight. I never wanted to be pregnant again after the twenty hours of horrendous labor, but I'll never regret the blessings that it gave me. Harper Grace Kelce and Willow (Willow-Bee) Evangeline Kelce, our two greatest joys (& Gracie of course) who are now four-years old. Our two peas in a pod are so different its honestly concerning. Harper Grace is the craziest, spunkiest, quirkiest, girl ever; she's our Travis duplicate (besides the fact that by looks, she is my mini me) and keeps us on our toes. Willow-Bee is our quiet mouse, always observing the scene, but can easily hold her own when needed; she is really nothing like us.

Any who, while on this much needed break, Travis and I have been talking about maybe adding another addition to the family...we've both realized that though we can live the rest of our lives with our three girls, something feels missing..

HI guys!! I'm Willow and this is my first time ever writing :} I'm super nervous and scared, but any tips and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave requests for one-shots, I'm not sure if I should just make this a book or do one-shots, maybe both idkkkk. But please do leave requests on what y'all want to see. I start school on Wednesday and currently working on college applications so I might be a bit busy, but I think I already have a chapter or two written that I'll post later.