Unexpected? Pt.1/Ch.10

MATURE CONTENT

This really has no context lol...I just felt like writing some smut...so skip if you don't like smut!

(1062 Words)

Taylor's POV

After I put the kids to bed after a long day, I jump when I feel Travis's arms snaking around me. He pulled me into him till my butt is touching his hips as he's kissing my neck.

"Oh," I gasp. "You scared the living daylight out of me," I sighed and put my arms backwards to push his head closer to my skin.

He laughs against my neck. GOD. "I wasn't trying to scare you, ma lady." As his hands are sliding up and over my waist, my eyes widening as he thrusts his hips into my butt. Oh my, he's already hard.

"You need something, Kelce?" I teased him. He hummed in response. "I've been thinking about fucking you in this kitchen since this morning," he groans, kissing me more.

I close my eyes, starting to feel aroused. I feel his hand slipping under my shirt to palm my stomach, teasing the waistband of my leggings.

I tilt my mouth up in response, getting lost in his touch. "You can't be loud," I moan quietly. "We don't want to wake the kids up."

I turn around in his touch and stroke him through his pants. He groans.

We're so close that he only needs to lean in a little so that his cock fits perfectly in between my now aching thighs as a shiver runs through me.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard on that counter Mrs.Kelce."

I am not strong. I repeat, I am not strong.

My eyes drift closed as his tongue finds its way inside my mouth, teasing me with its softness, which is the complete opposite that is the hardness between his legs. I slip into the heated makeout session so easily that I didn't even notice he had lifted me up onto the counter.

He spins me until I'm lying over the counter on my stomach. His hands grip my waist to hold me steady as he rips my leggings off of me and bends down to observe the scene. (aka, the scene of the pool forming in my panties)

"I love it when you wear the cats undies," he jokes and smacks my ass playfully,

His fingers then slide between my legs and I have to grip the edges of the counter to not yell out in pleasure. He slides his big ass fingers along my soaked cotton panties, teasing me.

"Did you give the kitties a bath or what?" He jokes again. I can't even respond, I just moan.

My legs tremble as he finally rips the soaked panties down my thighs. I was so open for him.

"OH!" I moan out as he pushes a finger into me, then another, working me up but not enough.

"Travisss," I whine. "Pleaseee," I beg.

"In a minute," he mutters under his breath. "I want to savor this scene."

"You're so perfect," he whispers against my folds, pushing his fingers deeper to make me gasp out loud. "So soft, for me."

I turn to look back when I feel his fingers leave my center and the scene I saw could make me cum alone. He lifted his fingers and sucked them dry. I started to squirm, I need him so bad.

He then grabs my hips to hold me still and slid the head of his cock between my pulsing folds. He starts to push inside me, warmth pulsing deep through my stomach.

I can feel all of him pressing slowly inside me. I'm so full of him and he's not even fully inside me.

When he finally goes all the way in, he immediately pulls out and pushes back in faster this time. He repeats and repeats all the while he's groaning.

"I can't—" I breath out. My eyes squeezed shut. "I can't touch myself like this."

"Do you need me to?" He asked panting.

"Travis," I rasp out.

He thrusts into me harder. "I need you to tell me what you want, princess."

"Do you want me to make you cum?" He asks. No dip sherlock.

"Travis I swear, if you don't"-I moan out when he fucks me even faster, my body jolting into the counter-"touch me."

"Fine. I will," he laughs, pushing up my shirt just to slide his hands over my lower back before he started kissing my spine.

"PLease"

He hums against my skin, and dips his fingers back in between my legs to meet my throbbing clit. "OhhhH," I moan out as he rubs it, sighing in relief.

He's thrusting deep now. I can tell he's close by the way his hips begin to stutter a bit and soft groans that escape his mouth.

"I want to make you cum, baby," he huffs. "So good." As he rolls his fingers over my swollen clit.

After his words hit me, I can feel the pressure building between my legs, anticipating my pleasure.

"OHHHSH Yess," I moaned. "Right thereuh," I breathe. "Don't stop!"

His fingers are just slipping against my clit because I'm so soaked. But he just keeps rubbing me in that same spot that makes me whimper for more.

My fingers clinch the counters more, if even possible. My back starts to arch even though I don't have much room against the counter and Travis's body pushed up against me.

I start to feel it as I moan loader than before. I start trembling inside, my inner walls spasming. He lets out a loud sound as he pushes deep into me one last time, and he doesn't pull out-just stays there so I can pull him over the edge.

His cock starts twitching, filling me-filling me with his cum, him.

He feels so amazing pressed against me. His mouth starts wandering everywhere again.

He suddenly stops as a piercing cry comes from one of the twins' rooms. Really?

He pulls out of me and starts to get dressed to see what's going on.

"Fuck." I mutter. "I'm leaking."

Travis pauses what he's doing and says, "I shouldn't be turned on by that right?"

"Not right now," I laugh, and shoo him off. "Give me a second babe, and I'll come help you clean up," he grins at me before walking off. "Go," I laugh.

Leave requests so that way when I come back in a week, I can write a lot :) Missed you guys!