Introduction

Rudransh Malhotra, a strikingly handsome young man, commands the corridors of power as the CEO of his father's company, a throne he ascended to at a mere 22 years old. His untamed spirit mirrors the wild winds that whisper through the night. Yet, beneath his captivating exterior lies a darkness, a devilish allure that few dare to explore. Only his inner circle knows of the softness he reserves for those closest to his heart. To him, love in today's world is a treacherous journey, akin to seeking heaven on a road that inevitably leads to the depths of hell. Step into Rudransh's world, where beauty and darkness intertwine in a dance of intrigue and passion, where the line between light and shadow blurs, and where love's true nature is both his salvation and his downfall.

 Step into Rudransh's world, where beauty and darkness intertwine in a dance of intrigue and passion, where the line between light and shadow blurs, and where love's true nature is both his salvation and his downfall

Family:

Rekha Malhotra his mother
A housewife

Rajat malhotra his father
Had their own business

Yashika Malhotra his younger sister
A fashion designer

Yash Malhotra his chachu
Working in the same company

Meena Malhotra his chachi
A housewife

Atharv Malhotra his younger cousin brother
Working in the company

Abhishek shekhawat his bestfriend
Working in his company only

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaira Batra, a girl with a soul as pure as morning dew, walks the halls of a hospital, serving alongside her father. She is a orthopaedic doctor.Her heart once yearned for the warmth of universal love, but the cruel hands of fate molded her into a being devoid of emotion. The very notion of 'love' became a bitter pill to swallow, shattering her trust in its essence. Join Amaira on a journey where the echoes of a shattered heart resonate, where the shadows of past betrayals linger, and where the fragile threads of trust are tested in the face of a world that has taught her to shield her soul from the pain of love's embrace.

 Join Amaira on a journey where the echoes of a shattered heart resonate, where the shadows of past betrayals linger, and where the fragile threads of trust are tested in the face of a world that has taught her to shield her soul from the pain of ...

Family

Mamta batra her mother
A housewife

Aakash batra his father
An orthopedic

Aarav batra
An otolaryngologist

Meera oberoi her bestfriend
Working in a company

More characters will be introduced between the story

Hope you will like it.

Do like the chapters and comment down.