Ch 14 THE NIGHT

Heyyy cutiesss

Let's get started 💘

Rudransh’s POV

The day of the Haldi ceremony was filled with joy and laughter, but my mind was elsewhere.

As the family celebrated, I was already planning my next move. My heart raced with anticipation;

tonight was the night I would confess my true feelings to Amaira. I wanted it to be perfect, something she would remember forever.

Abhishek and I spent the day meticulously planning everything down to the smallest detail.

As the evening approached, I couldn't help but feel nervous. I had never been this anxious before, not even in the most high-stakes business meetings. But this was different—

This was about Amaira, the woman who had somehow slipped past all my defenses and found a place in my heart.

Abhishek, sensing my nerves, clapped a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, buddy. She’ll say yes," he said, grinning.

"Why wouldn’t she? You're Rudransh malhotra, after all. But let me give you a little advice—women love surprises, but they also love sincerity. Show her your true self, the one you’ve been hiding."

I nodded, absorbing his words.

"You’re right. I want her to see the real me, not just the man everyone else sees."

Abhishek smirked. "Then go out there and give her a memory she'll never forget."

The garden was transformed into a romantic wonderland, with twinkling lights draped across the trees and soft music playing in the background.

It was a private, magical space—just for the two of us. I checked everything one last time before sending her a text.

Me
"Snowflake, can you come to the garden? I have something to show you."

I waited by the entrance, feeling my heartbeat in my throat. A few moments later,

I saw her silhouette approaching through the dim light. She looked stunning, as always, but tonight there was something even more special about her.

Maybe it was the way the soft light caught in her eyes, or the way her hair fell around her shoulders.

I don’t know—but she took my breath away.

"Rudra… are you there?" she called out softly, searching for me in the darkness.

I stepped forward and gently hugged her from behind, feeling her startle slightly before she relaxed into my embrace.

As I held her close, I could feel the steady rhythm of her heartbeat, a comforting reminder that she was here with me.

The lights flickered on, revealing the beautiful decorations.

She gasped, turning to face me, her eyes wide with surprise and wonder.

The look on her face was priceless, and it gave me the courage I needed.

I slowly lowered myself onto one knee, pulling out a velvet box with a ring inside.

Amaira’s eyes filled with emotion as she realized what was happening.

"Amaira," I began, my voice trembling slightly with emotion.

"From the moment I met you, my life hasn’t been the same. You've brought light to my darkest days and shown me a side of myself that I didn't even know existed.