Ch 7 THE CONNECTION

Enjoy the part 💘

Rudransh’s POV

Feeding Amaira was a small act, but one that seemed to provide her with immense comfort.

As the warmth of the soup helped her relax, I could see the tension slowly leaving her body.

The door to the room creaked open, and my family members walked in, their faces lighting up with smiles when they saw us.

It was clear they had been waiting for an opportunity to offer their support.

My father was the first to approach us. His usual stern demeanor softened as he saw Amaira’s tired face.

He moved closer, concern etched in his features. “Amaira, how are you feeling?” he asked gently.

Amaira looked up, her eyes tired but appreciative.

“I’m okay, just a bit overwhelmed,” she managed to say.

My father’s concern didn’t wane. He turned to me, his voice firm yet kind.

“She looks too weak to travel tonight. It would be best if she stayed with us.”

Her father, who had just arrived to check on her, hesitated for a moment before nodding in agreement.

“You’re right. It’s better for her to stay here and rest.”

With that decision made, my family members began to settle in, their warm presence filling the room.

Yashika, my younger sister, and Atharv, my cousin, were among the first to enter.

Their faces were bright with smiles as they approached Amaira.

Yashika, in particular, was excited. She quickly moved behind Amaira and wrapped her arms around her in a hug.

“Amu Di!” Yashika exclaimed.

“I missed you so much! How are you? We were so worried.”

Amaira managed a faint smile as she returned Yashika’s embrace.

“I missed you too, Yashika. I’m okay, just a bit shaken up.”

Atharv, who had been waiting patiently, joined the conversation. “We were just about to start a movie. Do you want to join us?”

Yashika and Atharv began to chat with Amaira, their lively conversation helping to lift her spirits.

I watched from a distance, feeling a sense of relief as I saw her start to relax.

I decided to step outside the room with Abhishek, hoping to get some clarity on what had happened.

Abhishek was waiting for me in the hallway, his expression serious.

“I checked the CCTV footage, as you asked,” he said.

“There was indeed a girl seen around the mansion, and I’ve got a photo of her.”

He handed me the photo, and I felt a jolt of surprise as I recognized the woman.

She was the same person who had visited Amaira earlier. My heart sank at the realization.

“I need you to call Ashutosh,” I instructed Abhishek.

“He’s an inspector and also a skilled hacker. We need to find out everything we can about this girl.

I want to know who she is and what her connection to Amaira might be.”

Abhishek nodded, understanding the urgency of the situation.