Ch 16 WEDDING

Enjoy it cutiesss 💘

Author’s POV

The Mahal was a scene of organized chaos as the wedding day dawned. The house was buzzing with the laughter of family members, the hum of last-minute preparations, and the sweet smell of jasmine flowers that adorned every doorway.

The entire household was up early, bustling with energy and excitement. The women were gathered in one room, helping each other with their makeup and jewelry, while the men were busy ensuring that everything was in place for the grand event.

Amaira was in her room, getting ready with the help of her mother, Mamta.

Dressed in a traditional red and gold lehenga, she looked every bit the stunning sister of the groom.

Her eyes sparkled with excitement, but there was also a hint of nervousness as she thought about the day ahead.

Amaira’s POV

As I sat in front of the mirror, my mother gently fixing my dupatta, I couldn’t help but feel a mix of emotions.

Today was the day my brother Aarav would start a new chapter in his life.

I was thrilled for him, but the thought of him not being around as much anymore made me a little sad.

“Beta, you look absolutely beautiful,” my mother said, her eyes misting with tears as she placed a small tika on my forehead.

“Thank you, Mumma,” I replied, trying to keep my emotions in check.

“I’m so happy for Bhai, but I’m going to miss him so much.”

Mamta smiled, patting my hand.

“He’s not going anywhere, Amaira. He’s just adding someone special to our family. Besides, you have Rudransh now, don’t you?”

At the mention of Rudransh, I felt a warm blush spread across my cheeks. My thoughts drifted to him, wondering how he was feeling today.

I knew he’d be busy helping Aarav with the final preparations, but I couldn’t wait to see him.

But wait what how does my mother knows about it.

"Don't think too much. I am your mother and I know everything the way you both look at each other." She said while smiling and I blushed at her comment.

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of him.

“He’s always so thoughtful,” I said, smiling softly.

My mother winked at me.

“Thoughtful, handsome, and completely in love with you. You’re one lucky girl.”

Before I could respond, we were interrupted by Yashika, Rudransh’s sister, who entered the room with a playful grin.

“Amu di, you better be ready to steal the spotlight today. My brother’s been pacing around the venue like a lost puppy. I’ve never seen him so nervous!”

I laughed, feeling my nerves ease up a bit.

“Well, I’m just as excited to see him.”

Rudransh’s POV

The wedding venue was nothing short of spectacular. It was set in a sprawling garden, with a canopy of flowers covering the mandap.

The whole place was filled with the soft glow of candles and lanterns, creating a magical atmosphere.

I stood with Aarav, making sure everything was perfect for his big day.

But my mind kept drifting to Amaira, imagining how stunning she would look in her outfit.