Ch 15 CELEBRATION BEGAIN

Let's get started❤️

In the morning

Amaira’s fingers trembled slightly as she struggled to fix the pleats of her saree. Her brows furrowed in frustration, as she was angry on rudransh.

He had made a mistake of not replying to her text since the morning that she took the wrong way—something about him being too busy to spend time with her because of some work thing.

It hurt, and now she was fuming silently as she prepared for the day’s events.

Just then, Rudransh entered the room, his eyes immediately catching the sight of Amaira's frustrated attempts to arrange her saree.

She glared at him the moment he stepped in, her annoyance clear.

“What do you want?” she snapped, her voice edged with the irritation she felt.

Without saying a word, Rudransh walked over to her, closing the distance between them.

He gently took the fabric from her hands, his fingers brushing against hers. The touch sent an unexpected shiver down her spine, but she refused to let her guard down.

As he expertly fixed the pleats of her saree, his hands moving with practiced ease, he leaned in closer, his breath warm against her ear.

“I always knew heaven is a thing,” he whispered, his voice low and husky, “but I go there every time your skin touch me, snowflake.”

Amaira felt a shiver down her spine as Rudransh whispered those words, his warm breath tickling her ear.

She could feel her resolve weakening, but she brushed off the thought quickly, remembering why she was upset in the first place.

She pulled away slightly, crossing her arms in front of her.

"I'm still angry at you," she huffed, trying to sound firm.

Rudransh leaned back, a mix of amusement and concern on his face.

"And why is that, snowflake?" he asked, his voice soft, genuinely curious.

Amaira hesitated for a moment, biting her lip.

"You... you didn't even check my message which I sent you in the morning. I was waiting for you, and you just forgot about me."

Realization dawned on Rudransh's face, and he immediately softened his tone. 

"I’m sorry, snowflake. Last night was chaotic with all the arrangements, and I got caught up in it so I was tired and sleeping till late. But that's no excuse. I should have made time for you."

She looked away, trying to maintain her anger, but his sincere apology made it difficult.

Rudransh stepped closer again, tilting her chin up gently to meet his gaze.

"I promise I won’t let it happen again," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Amaira's anger began to melt away, and she sighed.

"Fine, just don’t do it again."

Rudransh smiled, relieved.

"Deal," he said, pulling her into a gentle embrace.

"I can’t stand it when you’re mad at me."

The mahal was a kaleidoscope of colors, laughter, and music, filled with the vibrancy of the upcoming festivities.

Every corner was adorned with fragrant flowers and flickering fairy lights, casting a warm, golden hue over the garden that had been transformed into a celebration of life and love.