Chapter 19💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*********

♡♡

I didn't even expect that message from our HOD. So, Mr. Aayush Kumar is also leaving for the trip and leaving me alone? I pouted, fell back onto my bed, and opened his photo in my phone using Snapchat's 'My Eyes Only' feature.

Even his black silhouette in the rain echoed his voice, the one he always raises at me, no matter where or when.

Why do you always shout at me like that, huh? I stared at his face and thought,

Ginger eaten monkey kooda ivlo urru nu face vachirukaadhu.

(Even a monkey that ate ginger wouldn't have made such a sour face.)

I groaned, lightly bumped my forehead against the phone lying on the bed beneath me, and then shifted to lie beside it, staring at the ceiling while biting my lips in thought. After a minute of zoning out, I grabbed my phone, then rolled onto my stomach, and dialed his number.

"Hello"

His warm and calm voice made me smile, and I thanked him for something I wasn't even sure I was referring to without a second thought.

Was it because he agreed to go on the IV trip, or because he was speaking calmly to me? I'm not exactly sure what it was for.

But when I expected him to lash out, thinking that I'm thanking him because I believe he's going on the trip just because I asked him to. I know how his mind can twist things in the silliest ways.

But surprisingly, he said he was just frustrated, which was why he raised his voice, and he said this to me calmly, almost as if comforting me which was the biggest wonder. That made me smile widely.

I mumbled that it was okay, said bye, and ended the call after hearing him say bye in return. I rolled onto the bed, ready for two days of sleep, phone, eat, and repeat, as it's the weekend. But my rest would be tinged with the thought of my classmates and professor going on the IV trip and leaving me alone for three days.

On Monday,

We prepared for the review, memorizing the points we needed to present to the external.

"It is a type of malicious software that.. that.."

"Threatens"

Kamali corrected me.

"Haan, that threatens to publish or blocks access to data or a computer system, usually by encrypting it, until the victim pays a ransom fee to the attackkke..ker. Haa.."

I froze, eyes wide and mouth slightly open with an audible gasp, when
Mr. Greek God walked into our class wearing a navy blue shirt, light beige pants, and his sleeves rolled up.