Chapter 7 - The Blood Pact

Only the point of the spear could pierce her skin because, Aurin caught her before the spear could completely go through her. But, she still turned unconscious. When he noticed Maggie controlling the spear with her he yelled fiercely at her, 

Aurin -  You Witch ! What did you do to her?

Maggie - That little girl, she drank my precious potion, it took me 100 years to prepare it and she gulped it in one breath. She dare do that to me and stay alive to see the day.

Aurin - Are you aware, she just wanted to save the people of her forest. She didn't even steal or harm the White Lotus just because it was the only thing that could save my mother's life. And you tried to kill her with your sick magic tricks. You are so full of it. You egoistic Witch !

(Maggie immediately realized what a grave blunder she has committed)

Aurin - Tell me how to heal her this instant or I will banish you in the Werewolves prison for life. You are not the only Witch who can handle magic here.

Maggie - My Alpha, I am really sorry. I was so involved in taking my revenge that I forgot I was hurting an innocent young girl. I will definitely make up for this. I will tell you the cure to her condition.

Aurin - Quickly, tell me what to do ?

Maggie - Only a unmarried Alpha's blood will be able to save the lady.

Aurin - What do you mean ? Do I have to bleed to death to save her ?

Maggie - No, My Alpha. Let me rephrase it, only 2 drops of your blood directly put into her freshly cut wound from the spear will be able to heal her.

Aurin - That is easy ! It is just 2 drops of blood.

Maggie - Easier said than done. Let me warn, this will have consequences once performed. It is more like a blood pact between you two and could not be broken in future as well. It is like, you have to be there for her, if blood calls for blood !

Aurin - What do you mean by after consequences ? Please be specific.

Maggie - The after consequences of this pact can never be pre-determined, it can only be known once it is performed and completed.

Aurin - We will see about that later, then. Let's first save this beautiful lady.

(Aurin was more attracted towards Vellore than he actually realized. He had seen strong and cunning woman in his pack but, this was his first time seeing a woman so feminine, beautiful, innocent and pure. He was not even aware she was the Queen of the Cabin woods.)

He took her into a big room full of anything and everything she might need (obviously it was his room). Even the elders of the pack asked him not do so, it was inappropriate for young unmarried man like him to take such a beautiful unmarried woman to his room, that too unconscious. But, he listened to none. His intentions were never inappropriate. The only thing he felt for her was pure affection and wanted to take care of her until she wakes up.

He pin pointed his finger with a needle and inserted two drops of his blood into Vellore's wound. In a few seconds, the cut completely disappeared but, Vellore did not wake up. So, he asked for Maggie to present herself.

Aurin - Witch, did I do something wrong ?

(Maggie after examining Vellore's condition)

Maggie - No, My Alpha, you performed the pact correctly.

Aurin - Then tell me, Witch. Why this lady is still not awake. Her wound has healed but she is till unconscious. What happened ?

Maggie - My Alpha, this is because her external wound has healed instantly but her internal wound and energy will take a couple of hours to recover. In a few hours, she will be as good as she was before the wound. Even stronger than before because now she has the blood of an Alpha flowing in her veins.

Aurin - Ok, Maggie. Then, you will stay with her here as long  as she wakes up and is all better to tell about everything. Neither you nor her are going anywhere until she tells everything to me.

Maggie - Yes, My Alpha. As you command.