Chapter 11 - Will you marry me, Giana ?

The news didn't take much time to spread in one forest, than from one to another and all over the forests in the world that there is a beautiful woman who can listen and talk to flora and fauna and her name is Giana. This news also reached the Cabin woods, the forest creatures kept discussing about it but everybody was hesitant to bring it to their mother's attention. One day at a forest gathering, Pandora saw the animals gossiping and had a heard it in the wind, something about someone who can talk to forest creatures. And she immediately asked the rabbit who was part of that gossip to tell her about it that very instant.

Rabbit - "It is just a rumor, mother Pandora, no need to focus on such gossips."

Pandora - "Rabbit, this is my order, spill the beans."

Rabbit - (hesitantly the Rabbit replied) "There is a rumor spreading in all the forests worldwide that there is a beautiful woman in the The Vigorous werewolf territory who can communicate with the flora and fauna."

Pandora - "The Vigorous werewolf territory, isn't it the place where Vellore lost her life !"

Rabbit - "Yes, mother but, it isn't necessary that it is our Queen, it could be some other woman as well."

Pandora - "Shut up, you  little one. I always know it, I always had faith in Mother Nature, she never let anything happen to my beloved daughter. My Vellore is alive, I knew, I knew it." (And she started dancing round and round out of joy).

Rabbit - (worrying about Pandora) "Mother, please stop. You will fall down."

Pandora - "I don't care about anything right now. Set out an army towards the Vigorous pack to find any signs of my daughter and report back ASAP, this is my order." (And you could see the same old strength and confidence in Pandora's voice that was missing since Vellore's demise).

And an army of animals with 9 members set out on a mission to find any traces of their Queen being alive.

Meanwhile, at the Vigorous pack's territory, something was going on in their Alpha's mind. He wanted to have Giana besides her now, when he finally had find her fated mate and the Luna of their pack. He called upon his Beta (also Giana's father) and discussed with him about this.

Aurin -"Good to have you, Beta. I just wanted to ask you if this is the right time to get Giana to accept her roles and responsibilities as my wife and as the Luna of the pack?"

Beta - "Though, I don't want Giana to leave our side so early, we have just started having a complete family experience but, still I understand that the main purpose of having Giana stay in our pack was to serve as our Alpha's mate and the Luna of the pack. So, you have my blessings, please go ahead and bring her as your bonded mate."

Aurin - "Thank you, my Beta. I had to take your permission before proceeding any further as you are now Giana's father."

After saying that, Aurin ordered his workers to prepare a lavish proposal for Giana. This was done quickly. Aurin asked Giana to be present at the Sky mansion (the Sky mansion was the highest place in the territory from where you can see the clear sky and the big twinkling stars besides the moon. It was not just a place, it was the heaven on Earth).

Giana had to be present there as the Alpha had ordered, she had to obey his word. When Giana arrived, she could see the whole path way lighted up with candles, fresh wind with fragrance of magnolia flowers was blowing all over the place. She had never felt so rejuvenated before. When she reached the top, she could see Aurin standing at the top. She became dubious but, anyways she reached there and knelt to the ground.

Giana -" You asked for me, My Alpha, how can Giana be of help?"

Aurin - "No need to kneel, Giana. Please rise. I called you here for an important work that only you can do."

Giana - (confused and surprised) "What is it, my Alpha, just say the word and it is done."

Aurin - (being hesitant as it was his first time proposing a woman) A....actually, you knnnowwww, you are my fated mate. (with some confidence) I have waited for you until now. I have finally found you. 

(And she could feel the bond between them when he said those words. She could feel the mate bond).

Giana - I believe you, my Alpha. I can feel that too. (And she smiled)

Aurin - So, I wanted to ask you to be my wife ... I mean be the Luna of the pack .... (babbling babbling and then all of a sudden) Will you marry me, Giana ?

Giana (leaving a short sigh and a bit of laughing) - I understand what you mean Alpha and I accept your proposal to marry you.

Aurin - Ohh right (bringing in front the bouquet he forgot to give her while proposing) this too ! Happy ... happy ... Proposal (being shy and scratching the back of his head).

(Beta of the pack came forward on seeing how hesitant and clumsy the Alpha was getting)

Beta - My Alpha, I think you forgot something else as well.

Aurin - What ? What si it ?

Beta - That something special you wanted her to have while proposing.

Aurin - What ? Oh, that but, we are not married yet, I cannot kiss her before the ceremony.

Beta (feeling the nervousness of his Alpha) - No, no Alpha Aurin. I meant the rings you have in your pocket.

Aurin (embarassed by his words) - Right, the rings. Sorry Giana, I didn't mean to forget, it just happened. So, asking you again, will you be mine forever ? (And he bend on his knee and brought the ring forward).

Giana - Yes, my Alpha. I accept your proposal, again. (And she gave a big smile)