Chapter 5 - Lost in the Witch's magic

Vellore silently sat on the chair, placed at the dining table, ate the food that the Witch served. Later, as asked by Maggie, she climbed upstairs and entered the room Maggie prepared for her. It was a beautiful room, with everything just like Vellore always liked. Something, she didn't even have at her own place. It appeared like something from her imagination that has just come to life. Maggie asked her to have a nap and she went to the bed and lied down on it. In a couple of minutes, she was completely asleep. She was so sound asleep that she didn't have any sense of how much time had passed or what was happening outside. Somehow, she was lost in time and space. Thanks to a butterfly, who was following them from the starting, it was sent by her mother and not to get involved anyhow in whatever they did. But, this was critical for the forest and the butterfly could see no ray of hope so, she has to give in and she went to wake up Vellore from her long, beauty sleep.

When Vellore woke up, she had to fight to gather control on herself and focus. That is when she realized she had been tricked into this magic spell set up by the Witch so, that she could no longer try to retrieve the potion extract. After waking up, she came to know about the butterfly so, she thanked her and asked her, "How long I have been kept asleep Miss Butter?" The butterfly replied, "It has been more than a day, to be exact, 27 hours, my Queen." Vellore jumped out of the bed out of shock as now, there was not much time left for her to retrieve and get back to the Cabin lake to plant the White Lotus seed. She hurriedly went towards the door of that room but it couldn't be unlocked. Then, she realized everything inside the room was out of her imagination, it meant she has to unlock the door in her mind, only then she can get out of there. She sat and singularly focused towards that door in her imagination and that is when she unlocked the door and went out quickly climbing downstairs.

But, there was one more thing she needed before she left the Witch's house and that was crucial to her plan. She saw Maggie in the bathtub and thought of it as a good opportunity to find the potion. But, she didn't know where to search for it in such a big house. If she went room by room, then it would take a lot of time and Maggie will definitely catch her by then. So, she asked the butterfly instead to visit each room and check if the Witch has kept any potions in the room. The butterfly listened to Vellore and looked in every room, there was one room that lit so bright as if it was on fire. So, she returned and told Vellore about it. She understood that it is because of the potion since it has been refined by the sun rays, it is the brightest potion in the whole world. That is when Maggie came out of her bath so, Vellore had to hide. Maggie felt a sense of presence but, she ignored it. She thought that Vellore could never break her magic spell as nobody could ever do that before.

Maggie went into her bedroom to change clothes that is when Vellore came into action and went to the room that had the potion. It was so difficult to see and hold the potion as it was as bright as the sunlight direct into your eyes and the potion bottle was very hot. But, somehow Vellore managed to pick up the bottle and soothe the potion with her magic and drank it in one go. It tasted like lemonade, Vellore had her doubts now, whether she drank the right potion. But, to her surprise, it was the potion that she needed. As she drank it, her skin started shining like pure Gold and her eyes changed color to Golden. That is when she realized that she has gained the Aura of the Spear. Even Maggie could not ignore this kind of energy in her house, and she came running towards the room. But, she was just a few seconds late as Vellore had already left the house.