Chapter 2 - March towards the Werewolves pack

"This is critical", said the Queen's mother, Pandora. "They cannot just take the lotus away. Do these people even understand the importance of this lotus, the forest will perish. We have to do something to bring back the lotus."
Vellore: "We cannot bring it back, if it was that important for them that they even lost a life to retrieve it then, they must have already put it to use."
Pandora: "We just have till full moon's night, if the lotus bud or flower is not there and if it doesn't blooms in the full moon light, the forest will start perishing when the next sunshine hits the woods."
Vellore: "If what you said right now and every word is true then, even a lotus bud would do right ?"
Pandora: "Yes, but even for a bud we need it's seeds and we even don't have that as they took the whole lotus away."
Vellore: "Leave it on me mother, that's my job to get the seeds back. What's the use of acquiring a human form of we can't even walk on the streets, and she smirked."
Pandora: "For now, let's even believe that you'll get the seeds back, even then, how are you going to sprout it into a bud in 12 days ? For God's sake, it's a Lotus, Vellore, that too the rarest and most difficult to bring up."
Vellore: "The woods have crowned me the Queen of Flora, not just because I'm beautiful (and laughs). I believe the whole forest will help me in making the lotus seed sprout into a bud. First, let me get the seeds, that is the difficult part to be done."

After having a serious conversation with her mother, the Queen stepped out of their beautiful lush green cottage, more like a Palace and called out to all flora and fauna of the forest for an urgent meeting. In a few minutes, every species around the woods gathered on the Queen's call. They had to come, the Queen of the Forest was calling upon them. In the meeting, it was decided who all will form the primary team and accompany the Queen whereas who all will make up the Secondary team and shield the Queen and the Team A from the shadows. The Team A had 8 members, the Lion, two Wolves (as she will be needed as they are entering the domain of the werewolves), two snakes (for sneaking in to check the place beforehand), two cute rabbits (being cute they are the best distractions) and one oldest of the white lotus line (to track and identify the white lotus remains). Team B had 16 members, four wolves, four pythons, four hyenas, four venomous vines. After forming up the teams, they took blessings from the Mother of the Forest and set out to retrieve the White lotus seeds. They had to travel Forest to Forest, which made the journey four times longer than usual, as imagine all these creatures running on the road. Amazing LOL but damn scary. There were obstacles, as they had to many a times enter other domains which was not a good way of visiting others in their world, as you should inform them beforehand and not just barge in their area. But, somehow they managed to reach their destination, the werewolf place.
Animals and plants can still easily blend in as they are almost present in every domain but what about Vellore. She was the Queen of Flora but in human form. Even if she took her actual form, she would still be noticeable, as she was the most beautiful among all other flora nation wide.
When she entered the wolf kingdom, everybody at first glance was like, "She is so beautiful" and the second thought obviously was, "Who on earth is this lady." She went in alone, the rest of the team members just blended some or the other place around her and kept a close watch on her. 

The White Lotus was placed in the center of the territory of the werewolves. It was placed this way because it had to bloom at least bloom one day and one night to adapt to its surrounding then only it will be effective with it's magic. Vellore had a good timing but she could not sense the White Lotus as it was shielded by the protection spell of the Witch of the Werewolf community. But, thanks to the animals from the Cabin woods, they were able to trace and see the White Lotus. As mentioned, it was placed in the center of the territory and guess what, that location was inside the house of their Alpha, Aurin.