Chapter 14 - Baby, Come to Mumma

When Pandora woke up in the Alpha's house, she started calling Giana like crazy, "Vellore, Vellore, where is my Vellore ! Somebody bring my Vellore to me." (Nobody was able to understand until Giana heard from a werewolf worker that the mother is conscious now and she calling out for some Vellore. That is when Vellore hurried to Pandora's room). On seeing Giana enter the room, she opened her arms and started calling ou to her, "Vellore, my baby, come to your mother. Come to mumma." Giana didn't have a clear idea on what and why this was happening but, she pitied Pandora and she was the mother she was praying and was worrying about a few days earlier so, she went to Pandora and let her hug her tightly. She let her pamper and soothe her as her daughter Vellore. She let her feel happy and comfortable, even if Giana had to hide the truth from her. Pandora didn't let go of Giana for a while until Giana said,

Giana - " I am here only, I won't go anywhere. Let me just bring something to drink for you."

Pandora - "Mumma wants nothing, just stay by my side. It will be enough."

(But, Giana cannot stay because it was her first wedding night, she didn't miss it for someone she has just met).

Giana - "I will still something to drink for you and I am also thirsty, maa. I promise I will be back quickly."

(So, Pandora let her go and Giana actually brough back chocolate banana milkshake and told Pandora it was to recover her strength and glow).

Pandora - "My daughter is so filial, she always cares for her mother."

(Giana didn't feel good doing this but, she had to do it otherwise the mother was not letting her go. She mixed 2 drops of essential nectar that could make anybody sleep for hours, soundly enough that even if their is a bomb blast nearby, they won't know about it. But, the nectar was not harmful at all, instead it would heal the anxiety and mental stress one is going through).

Giana - "I am sorry mother (as in mother of the forest) that I had to make you drink this."

(And after that Giana left the room and asked the guard she-wolf to report to her if there is any change in the current state of the mother. Giana went to their room in the Alpha's house where Aurin was waiting eagerly for his wife to return).

Giana - "My apologies, My Alpha. This took longer then expected. The mother was not letting me go so, I had to feed her the sleeping nectar."

Aurin - "That is completely alright, my Luna. I can understand her condition. By the way, how is the mother now ?"

Giana - "She looks fine but, I think there is something about her daughter, Vellore. She keeps calling me by her name. But, my name is Giana, And I am not her daughter, I am the daughter of the Betas of our pack, right !"

(And she looked at Aurin with a skeptical and confused look).

Aurin - (trying to change the topic) "Come, sit my Luna. I think we shouldn't waste our first wedding night discussing about these matters. Let's talk about us. Let me see my Luna."

(Giana went and sat near Aurin. Aurin moved closer to Giana. He  moved her curls falling on her face to the back of her ear, looked into her beautiful brown eyes. Giana became shy and lowered her eyes, that is when Aurin got closer to her face, kissed both her eyes, both her cheeks, her nose, her chin and then kissed on her lips. After that he took her to bed and spent the whole night embracing each other's warmth. Everybody was instructed beforehand by the Alpha not to intrude on their wedding night so, there was no external disturbance that could hinder the spring season recently created in their room).

(They could only get a couple of hours of sleep when they heard a loud knock on the door. The Alpha was not cool with that and he rushed to the door to scream at the werewolf disturbing their sleep. But, when he opened and started scolding, Giana saw that it was the she-wolf guard outside the mother's room and she asked Aurin to calm down, as she had asked the guard to report if their was any change at all).

Giana - "What is it ? What happened ? Is the mother alright ?"

Guard - "I don't know how but, the mother woke up early at 6 pm. We were expecting the nectar to have effect at least till 9 am but, she started screaming like crazy as soon as she woke up and again kept asking for her daughter, Vellore but, we were instructed by the Alpha not to disturb your wedding night until you are awake so, I didn't dare. We tried calming her down but that was of no use, she was not listening to us at all. And then, suddenly around 7 am, she went out running towards the forest. We tried but, none of us could stop her from leaving. We have no idea where she has went inside the dense forest, we have sent other werewolf men to look for her."

Giana - "What ? All this happened and you say that you didn't want to disturb our sleep because of your Alpha's orders."

(And Giana started loosing her temper for good. Aurin looked at the guard getting scared by the Luna's temper and came forward to calm her down).

Aurin - "Sweetheart, please calm down. We will find her. She is also an esteemed guest at  our wedding. Please control your temper, don't leave a bad first impression as the Luna of the pack."

(That is when Giana calmed down, she might be agitated but, she could understand the situation well so, she gathered her calm and dressed up herself. She went out to accompany the search team to find Pandora. She said she was going to find her as the Luna of the pack but, instead she was going to find her because of her personal reasons because she felt some connection between them and she has never felt this with anybody else and she didn't want to let go of her).