Chapter 18 - Welcome aboard, the Florolf, Princess Lumina

(One dark night, it was dark clouds all over the place, the wind was making it difficult for the candles to stay lit. So, Vellore closed all the doors and windows. It started raining heavily, there was thunder and lightning that could scare anyone. Vellore was worried because Aurin hadn't returned yet. Then, suddenly somebody knocked the door loudly, when Vellore saw from the window, it was Aurin. So, she quickly opened the door. Thank the Moon Goddess and Mother Nature that he was completely alright but, was completely drenched due to heavy rain so, Vellore quickly brought him a dry towel and ironed clothes to wear).

Vellore - "Babe, take off your wet clothes and change into the dry ones or you will fall sick, it's a crazy weather today."

Aurin - "Are you sure I should do that ?"

Vellore (not getting the hint of his mood) - "What kind of question is that, of course, take them off."

(Aurin took off his wet clothes then and there and tada, let me remind you, this is not adult fiction so, let's move to the conclusion, THINGS HAPPENED ! And after a week of all that crazy weather leading to nasty days and restless nights, Vellore found out she was pregnant).

Vellore - "Aurin, my Love, I am ... I am ... pregnant."

Aurin - "Oh my Moon Goddess ! We are pregnant, We are going to have a bloom bloom baby."

Vellore -"Looks like you are more pregnant than I am." (And she laughed on seeing the happiness Aurin felt on hearing the news)

(After 9 months of the best care and love they could give to the unborn baby, not just the love and care of the parents but also the affection of the whole forest creatures, a beautiful and enchanting baby Girl was born, the actual female lead of our story was born, the Hybrid of the Queen of the Flora and Fauna and the Alpha of the Werewolves was born, the FLOROLF was born).

Aurin - "Finally, our babe is here."

(He took the little babe in her arms and told the whole forest of her being born. The news went to each and every corner of the forest that the Queen has given birth to an enchanting little sweetheart. Everyone in the forest treated her like their Princess, just like her mother she would play and interact with the creatures of the forest. The parents knew it from the energy and her aura, that she was the most special child in existence, she was the Hybrid of both their kinds, she was the Florolf).

(Everyone in the forest addressed her as Princess Lumina. Her parents called her Lumi, out of love. She was growing really fast and was turning more kind and adorable, day by day. She was the most beautiful maiden, any of the forest creatures had ever seen (and believe me, they had seen plenty crossing that forest). She could mesmerize anybody with her beautiful blue eyes).

She was adorable, creatures of the forest liked to be around her as she was the tri-energy that could charge up any lethargic body. She always thought about the world outside the forest but, nobody let her leave the land. Sometimes, she even tried to sneak out but, the creatures caught hold of her and brought her back to Vellore. Aurin and Vellore were very worried about the questions that she kept asking them, "Why are we here Mumma?", "Why don't we go outside?", "What is outside of this forest?", "When will Papa take me outside?". Later when she reached teenage, these questions turned more aggressive, "Why am I not allowed to leave?", "Am I even your own biological child or am I adopted?", "Is there a curse on me that is why you don't let me leave?", "Do you even love me or not?".

Then, one day it reached its extreme when she said, "Let me leave the forest or I will kill myself in front of you!". (Now, which parents will let their own child harm themselves like this, obviously they had to agree and they were no longer able to control her. So, they agreed and let her leave the forest. Before leaving, they told her everything about themselves, where they come from, who are her grandparents, where should she go to and how to reach there. And the fact that she was a tri-blood princess of the Cabin Woods and the Vigorous werewolf pack. After knowing everything about her ancestors and history, she left the forest with a bunny. She didn't even want to take him with her but, her parents insisted).