Chapter 6 - Face to Face

The first thing that Vellore did was to rush to Aurin's house. Every moment that passed was making her forest get closer to perishing. So, she moved with quick steps but, this time it was not just her forest magic, it was the combination of both her forest magic (Green energy) and the energy of the Aura of the Spear (Golden energy). That made her move as fast as the speed of light. In a flash of a second, she reached the Alpha's house which would normally take her an hour to reach, if covered using just forest energy. On reaching the Alpha's house, she instantly could break the spell casted and opened the door to let herself in. The werewolves who were guarding the main door, couldn't even understand what happened in a flash as, till the time they could recollect their conscious, Vellore was already in and the door was locked back. But, obviously they knew someone or something has entered the house so, they quickly informed Aurin about it. Firstly, Aurin couldn't believe that somebody actually could break the casted protection spell and enter his house but, when he heard the same panicking news from Maggie, he hurriedly ran towards his home. His only purpose was to protect the White Lotus. 

Until then, Vellore had already found the White Lotus and had entered the area where it was being planted and nourished. As she was about to touch the White Lotus (which she had never touched before so, she was unaware of the power and affect of the flower), the pure and white aura of the White Lotus transformed her into her natural maiden form, she was no longer the bearer of the Aura of the Spear or the Queen of the Cabin woods who held the forest magic. When she entered the domain of the White Lotus, she was just an exceptionally beautiful and young woman. Unexpectedly, she felt more bloomed and feminine in this form than her magical forms. But, she has to collect the White Lotus flower. That is when Aurin appeared in front of her and tried to stop her with his werewolf powers but, to his surprise, he could no longer invoke his powers or change into a werewolf. Well, the White Lotus energy not only worked on Vellore but also on every other being with powers, who came in contact of its aura.

Vellore had never seen a man so handsome and well-built. His expressions were fierce as if he was going to kill her but, his eyes were as calm and gentle as a baby. Even if Aurin could not use his powers to stop Vellore, he used  his hand to push her away from the flower. Once, Vellore was out of the flower's energy circle, Aurin immediately pointed his claws at her and asked, 

Aurin - Who are you ? Why are you trying to steal the White Lotus ?

Vellore had never been into a combat with a werewolf so, she thought smartly and told the truth to the Alpha instead of going round and round and wasting time and effort. Somehow, she felt that Aurin would understand her concerns. When Aurin told her he cannot let her take the White Lotus as it was the only thing that could save his mother from dying. At that, Vellore responded, 

Vellore - I have another way which will let you keep the White Lotus and I could also save my forest from perishing.

Aurin - And what could be that, lady ?

Vellore - If you let me just take the seeds of the White Lotus, that way, I don't have to take the White Lotus away from here and it would also server the purpose of saving my forest.

Aurin - That sounds like a good plan, please go ahead with it. I kind of trust you with your words. But, still remember I am watching you. If you try to harm the White Lotus, you will be dead meat the same moment.

Vellore moved ahead and gathered the seeds of the White Lotus and put them into her pouch that had magical dust which will make them sprout until she reaches her forest. Aurin was watching her closely. Meanwhile, the treacherous Maggie had entered the room and she wanted to avenge herself, she was so angry with Vellore that she placed a spear standing on the ground with her magic. Maggie made her trip with her magic and she landed on the spear but, only the point of the spear touched her, like a normal cut but, since it was covered with magic, even if it was a normal cut, it still made her unconscious. But, before falling unconscious she saw a wolf from her animal army and threw her pouch towards him. She transmitted the message from her mind to the wolf's mind to take the pouch to her mother and tell her that she loves her and she has completed her mission as promised.