Chapter 12 - The Celebrations should begin, Pomp and Show

Everybody was so happy and joyful, they were finally going to have their Luna. There was celebrations all over the land, colors, crackers, food, clothes, sparkles, you just name it. Everything was on free for the members of the pack and everything was on Sale for outsiders. The wedding date was finalized, invitations were sent world-wide to different werewolf packs, their leaders were invited, even they were sent to the forest leaders as, the werewolf pack could stay in secrecy and still have all supplies, was all thanks to the dense lush green forest keeping them safe and secure.

Even Mother Pandora received the invitation for the wedding, which mentioned the names of the bride and the bridegroom, 

GIANA (daughter of the Beta of The Vigorous pack) 

WEDS 

AURIN (the Alpha of the The Vigorous pack)

We would love to have you in the most blessed wedding of the Century. Please do come.

After seeing the words "Wedding of the Century" and "The Vigorous pack", Pandora could not let herself not attend the marriage ceremony. She immediately ordered the guards to prepare her belongings and a lavish present for the couple to be. Next day itself she set out in a big beautiful carriage that would take her to the ceremony. As, this journey could take up to a week that is why she had to leave the very next day as the Vigorous pack was quite far from the Cabin woods and the wedding was supposed to take place after 10 days, exactly on a full moon night when the werewolves would be in their full might.

Meanwhile, the animal army sent to find traces of Vellore being alive was going through every stick and stone that came in their way, they followed the exact same path they travelled when going on the mission with Vellore. This was consuming a lot of time, the wedding date was near. It had been 7 days already, even the Mother Pandora was going to reach the pack territory before the animal army. Nobody except the Alpha's and the Beta's family could meet the bride (Giana) before the ceremony was held, this was their pack's tradition. Pandora had reached the territory of The Vigorous, there were werewolves already assigned to take care of the guests arriving from all over the world.

Mother Pandora was attended to and was guided towards a beautiful room prepared for her stay. She was delighted to see the werewolves catering to her every need. The room had every possible necessity and was as luxurious as a Palace room. Seeing her amazed reaction, the werewolf lady said, "Mother, this is the best luxury of its kind that you could ever receive in the whole kingdom." (And somehow Pandora agreed to that in her heart. This was really magical).
The werewolf lady asked Pandora to let her know if she required anything else as she was assigned to take care of her completely until Mother was on their land. Mother had the most luxurious experience in these 3 days that she could not even enjoy in the forest, it even somehow could help in recovering her failing health due to her mental depression. (Well, money/luxury cannot buy happiness but it can definitely get you things that can make you happy). 

There was only a night remaining for the wedding. Mother Pandora was not only the mother of the forest but also the former Queen so, even she could communicate with the flora and the fauna. Mother was so lost into the luxury and delicacies of the werewolf land that she almost forgot that she had to also look for the tree who started the rumor of Vellore being alive and know if it was a rumor or the truth. But, thanks to the forest guards who were with the mother who saw her getting lost in all this pomp and show that they reminded her of her actual purpose for visiting the werewolf territory. So, she passed down the message to the whole forest on that land that whoever will tell about and take her to the tree who started the rumor will get 100 years of life extended, no matter flora or fauna. Who would leave such an opportunity, many creatures came forward and took Pandora to different trees but, of no use, they were all not the tree she was searching for. But, finally a deer showed up and as others did, asked the mother to follow him, as he said he would take mother to the tree who started all this. Pandora had lost her faith in the words and had already believed that it was just a rumor but, she thought, "Let's just do this one very last time, then if its fake, its done, no more visits to different trees in the forests."