Chapter 9 - Who am I ? Do you know me ?

After sometime, when Vellore woke up, she was back to completely being normal. Just a young, innocent and beautiful woman. Just as beautiful when Aurin saw her for the first time near the White Lotus. This time Aurin asked her more politely, "What is your name, beautiful lady ?" To which Vellore, finally replied with a confused state of mind, "I don't know."

Aurin - "I don't understand, you don't want to tell me your name and whereabouts then how will I make my men drop you to wherever you come from !"

Vellore - "That is not what I meant, I really don't remember what is my name or from where I come from."

(At this point, Aurin stared at Maggie with a look that said, "What is wrong with her now?" Maggie requested Aurin to a corner of the room where she told him that, "It looks like due to magic of the spear that pierced her skin and the way she fell unconscious, she has completely forgot her past memories.")

Aurin - "How much time will take her to recover her lost memories. We cannot keep her here for her whole life. She is an outsider, she is not from our pack !"

Maggie - "This could take a couple of days, years or it could be permanent. I cannot say, what it would be ! I told you prior to the blood pact, there will be consequences once it is performed. Looks like things are taking effect now. And about you saying she is an outsider, she is not from our pack, I might not agree with you My Alpha."

Aurin - "What do you mean, Witch?"

Maggie - "Now, she is not an outsider. She has your blood flowing in her veins which has also turned her into a She-wolf so, technically, she is also a member of the pack, now. And not just a member, She is Our Luna, just not to forget."

(Aurin and Maggie returned to Vellore's side. Maggie, clearly knew what her real name was but, she never told Aurin or Vellore about it. In some way, she did it right, she let Vellore have a new name, a new identity as a she-wolf and as their Luna.)

Vellore was completely fine now, that is when Aurin had to lie to her about her name, her identity (Not entirely his fault, he had no idea about her, he just wanted her to have something to have of her own in the life ahead). Aurin told her that her name is Giana and she was the daughter of the Beta of their pack. (Fortunately, the Beta of their pack didn't have a child of their own and they were notified about this beforehand. They had always wanted a child and were so happy to have Vellore as, she would be the best she-wolf child they could have ever asked for from the Moon Goddess).

The Beta family was asked to come and take their daughter from the Alpha's house. Vellore/Giana (let's refer to her as Giana for the while) was so relieved to know that she had a name and she had a powerful family to back her up. When she saw The Betas, she immediately stood up and went to greet her newly found parents. She hugged them tightly and you could see in her eyes that how happy she was. She didn't even doubted the Alpha, even for a second. She trusted him blindly and believed whatever he told her. 

(Aurin was not really happy to lie to Vellore but, he had to. He just wanted her to be happy and sufficed.)

Giana went with the Betas to her new home. they really treated her like their own daughter. They took very good care of her, treated her like their Princess. They literally pampered and spoiled her as their everything. She never felt like she didn't belong there, it felt she have always been in their family as their own daughter. But, somewhere at the very corner of her heart she felt like something was missing. She could feel the energy inside her, she could feel her attraction towards the forest and the animals around her. She could even understand what the plants and the animals were thinking. When she told her parents about this, they just said, " It is because you are special. You are a blessed she-wolf." Every time, she wanted to discuss this with her parents, she stepped back, on seeing how happy her parents were. They were almost 70 years old and she didn't want to bring any sudden concerns to their life at this stage. So, she just swallowed it in and went on with it.