Prologue

-Aundraya's P.O.V.-
"Damon! Get the fuck over here!!" I turned off the TV and put on some Metallica. "I'm going bitch calm down." Damon is my bro from another hoe. He's the only one that can call me that other wise you better pray. I'm not like any other girl. I'm into metal. I love the color black. I have piercings and tattoos. I love to fight and go on a ride on my babe. You may think I mean on my "boyfriend" but I'm talking about a motorcycle. And I'm lesbian. Yup.
I hate the color pink,except when its for cancer..."Aundraya?" I looked up at Damon dismissing my thoughts. I looked at him with a bitchy expression,"What." He raised and eyebrow at me and signed annoyed. "You called me betch. What do you want?" ".....did you sell the stuff?" He looked down. "No",he quietly said I barely heard him. I growled and paced around the room breathing heavily. "WTF DAMON!? YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DONT SELL ONE! GOD DAMN IT HES GOING TO BE ON OUR ASSES! MOSTLY MINE! DAMN IT!" I flipped over the little table in the living room. I sighed,feeling guilty. "Damon-" "I know we'll probably sell it today at school. We do have "stoners" at school." I nodded my head. He did have a point. They paid really good. Johnny,one of the stoners, is our favorite costumer. He pays a lot. More than the other losers. "I'm gonna go get ready." I heard him say 'okay.' With that I walked to our room getting ready to shower. He's gay,but he's built and strong. He's the one that taught me how to street fight. I decided on a Asking Alexandria shirt with my black jeans, and my black converse.

A/N This is another story I'm writing let me know if its good or not c: