Chapter 6

Aundraya's P.O.V.•

"..hello everyone today is the 2nd day of school,I hope you can all have a good year. Fuck it. This school sucks ass and all you idiots are dumb as fuck,and criminals..I'm talking to the burners,Damon,and Aundraya." I rolled my eyes. Everyone in the class turned and looked at me. I glared at them,making them turn back around. Except for my ex fuck buddy, Bri. She's your average slut,but she was okay though..I mean her whole body is practically fake. But I was horny so one thing lead to another,she winked at me and I smirked shaking my head. I was tired because fucking Damon had to stay up and listening to dumb ass One direction (just for book, don't get your panties in a twist.) I grunted and put my head down. The door opened, I didn't look up already falling asleep, "-Class this is our new student, Lynn. Please make her feel comfortable." I snorted. Mrs. Kent looked at me giving me a pouty face,that was really attractive. I sighed and nodded. She smiled at me,and I smirked seeing Lynn walk to my table. She rolled her eyes,obviously annoyed she had to sit by me. Good thing we were all the way in the back.... If you catch my drift. Lynn looked very Sexy today and was wearing a dress..making her purr an easy access. She was taking down notes,her nose scrunching up,making her look adorable. 'What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm a player.' I nodded my head and decided to mess with her. "Lynn..Lynn..Lynn..Lynn.. L--" "what!?" "Miss jones!,is there a problem?" Lynn blushed and shook her head. Mrs. Kent nodded and began re- teaching again. Lynn glared at me and I quietly laughed at her blushing face. "You know..? You're cute when you blush." She blushed again,making me smile."just leave Me alone lesbo." I smirked. "That's my sexuality don't wear it out, although I wouldn't mind wearing you're purr out." She deeply blushed cursing under her breathe. I put my hand on her inner thigh rubbing In a circle motion. Her breathe hitched, I got closer to her purr to feel she was wet, I leaned and whispered, "damn Lynn,already wet and we haven't even got to the fun part." Her face turned red. I started rubbing her from the panties, making her quietly moan. I smirked going faster. Before she could reach her climax,the bell rang. I stopped and walked away to 2nd. Leaving her flushed there. 'Guess we'll have to finish later..'

*Lynn's P.O.V.*

I cannot believe she fucking touched me. I shivered of disgust and being cold. I hated my first,second,and third period. 'Oh god kill me now..' I sighed annoyed. 'You did let her do it. So its not her fault. And besides she is attractive.' Okay,I'll give her that but ugh still. I grunted and the bell rang, finally lunch. I had to use the restroom,but I heard moaning, 'um..okay?' I went inside and I saw Aundraya fingering a dumb bimbo. I felt a tingle inside my chest seeing her with Aun. I pushed it aside and walked past them quickly doing my business.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. In the reflection in the mirror I saw her. I sighed heavily. "What do you want?" I bluntly said blow drying my hands. She walked over to me,grabbing my waist. She leaned in my ear and whispered,"your tight p*ssy." I gasped and pushed her. I glared and huffed. "In your dreams lesbo." She smirked. "As always my princess." I glared at her one last time and walked away. Ugh I swear I hate her then want to kiss her at the same time. I groaned annoyed. I felt someone push past me muttering "please don't do that princess,save that for me." I looked at the person blushing. It quickly faded when I saw the back of Aundraya. I growled and stomped away to lunch.

I sat down by myself outside. I looked at the grass smiling. It looked so beautiful, reminds me of Emily.." I sighed thinking about her. 'You shouldn't be thinking about her. She's in the fucking past. Forget it. Forget her.' I sighed and looked at the ground. 'I can't..she was-'. "You seem like a sad kitty." I heard a voice say. I looked up and it was a boy,he was cute actually. I faked a laugh. "Yeah,haha." He frowned. And sat bedside me. "What's wrong...?" I glanced at him, "Lynn." "Lynn." He finished. I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm happy-" "Josh." "I'm totally happy josh." He seemed unsure but changed the subject. "So,what's a beautiful girl like you sitting alone?" I shrugged,ignoring his compliment. "I don't know. I guess since its the second day of school and I haven't made any friends." I emphasized "haven't" Josh chuckled. "I can be your friend." I smiled lightly at him,"Okay."

*End of school day*

I walked out,excited to go home. I saw Aundraya walk behind the school. I was tempted to follow but ignored it heading to my car.

*Aundrya's P.O.V. (Aun)

I got a text from my boss saying to meet him at the location he sent me,which was an abounded playground. It took me about 10 minutes to walk but meh its all good. I saw my boss and his body guards. He glared at me and I smirked. "Finally, anyways did you get my money." The blood from my face drained. "No." He glared and slapped me. The sound echoed, I hissed and held my left cheek. "What the hell Aundraya ! I told you I wanted my Money today." "I know. I'll give it to you next week." He punched my stomach, and walked away to his Limo. I sighed and cursed at him. "That man is a brownie hound." I slightly chuckled. "The breakfast club is classic." I said quietly.