Chapter 2

Lynn's P.O.V.

"Sweety? Get up honey." I groaned and walked to the shower. "I love u bumblebee!" "....BYE MOM!" My mom sighed and went to go clean I guess.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my closet. 'Hmh..what should I wear?' I decided on a big One Direction shirt. I love them a lot. My favorite is Zayn...after that I put on light eye shadow, eyeliner,and some lipstick. I don't go "bimbo" on my makeup. I'm a virgin..My school doesn't know that. Of course I'm not a slut either. Its hard to explain, let's just say my ex wanted a big reputation and said we did "it" and it got way out of hand so I just went along with it. My life is pretty good. I have a loving family. We're rich..and I mean rich rich. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to smell eggs and bacon. "Mooomm you know I don't eat that." She gave me a sour look and sighed. "Honey you're skinny just eat" I rolled my eyes and just ate a toast. "Mom? Did you get a letter from Emily?" She gave me a sad smile, "No hunny I'm sorry. I'm sure she's busy." I stayed quiet and threw my toast away, grabbed my Corpse bride backpack. "Mom I'm leaving bye." "Bye honey love you" I grabbed my keys and drove to school in my car. I call her Callie. I love that name since I watched the Fosters.

~ At school ~
"OH M GEEEEE!!! LYN HIIII!" I cringed at Belle's voice. I love her but oh my god..I faked a smile "Hi belle. What's up" "Did u hear that Cody found a new slut?" I stared and she gave me a look. I jumped and put a shocked face, "oh my god! Really!?" And yes I added a girly voice. She gave me a glare. I laughed and so did she "lol no I'm serious." I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "When does he not get a new slut?" She giggled and shrugged. "Well I got to go Belle I have to get my schedule." I hugged her bye and went to the office. "Hi I'm Lynn Jones, and I'm here for my schedule." The lady looked up and gave me a smile. "Hi there! I'll get you that right now it'll be a minute." I smiled and nodded. "DAMON! SHUT THE FUCK UP" I jumped at the voice and looked in the hallway to see a..."Emo's" I don't like using that word but...I can't come up with anything else. There was a girl, and a boy who I'm guessing is Damon. Damon laughed at the girl and she punched his arm and laughed also. Her laugh was..adorable. Woah woah wait! I hit my head with my hand "what the fuck?" I whispered to myself. They were heading to the office so I turned around and faced the desk where the lady is Still printing my schedule. "Ugh that old hag takes forever." Damon said ALOUD. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Oh great! Another princess that thinks she's better than us." The "emo girl" said. I ignored her only to hear her scoff and push me,frankly really hard to where I hit my ribs against the desk. "Damn it ouch!" I turned to the emo bitch while holding my now BRUISED ribs, "What the fuck was that for?" She smirked and Damon laughed. "Shut up blondie go fuck a jock or something." I stood there shocked. 'Wow...okay.' "God I pity her parents." 'That fucking bitch!!' I punched her in the face. "YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ME,SAY SHIT TO ME, PICK ON ME BUT DO NOT SAY SHIT ABOUT MY PARENTS. I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T KNOW ME. SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" "YOUNG LADY! PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" I turned to the lady and grabbed my schedule and walked away to my car. 'Fucking stupid ass mother fucking bitch'

I slammed my door shut and threw my schedule in the back seat and played "Black veil Brides" yes I like them don't judge. I sighed and closes my eyes thinking about my parents. I missed them a lot.