Chapter 7

•Lynn's P.O.V.•
"..yeah, oh my god really?" I said on the phone,talking to Belle. She snorted, "ugghh I have to go, my mom is about to have a cow. Bye text me later gurl." I hanged up and rolled my eyes. I love Belle,but seriously sometimes her voice is to..preppy. "Lynn! Come down here, you have a visitor." I groaned, and put on a Black Veil Brides sweater, with my Breathe Carolina booty shorts,and went downstairs. I fixed my sweater and I saw josh in the kitchen talking to my mom, laughing. "Umm..Josh?" They stopped and he turned to look at me. He smiled, "Hey Lynn." His eyes didn't roam my body, making me smile. 'Awwh he has manners.' 'Oh bite me.' I mentally rolled my eyes at the voices inside my head. Josh got up and hugged me, "Well I'll leave you too alone." Mom said, leaving and winking at me walking up the stairs. I rolled my eyes. Josh chuckled, "your mom is really funny and cool." I looked at the ground," then you would've loved Elizabeth.." I mumbled sadly. "What?" I shook my head "nothing. Anyways, what are you doing here?" He looked at me putting his head to the side,looking cute. "Why? I can leave if you want?" I shook my head quickly, "No, no! I mean--" he chuckled , "Lynn, I was kidding..but I've heard,and seen you've been hanging out with Andrea--" "Aundraya" I corrected. "-Aundraya, whatever, I suggest you stay away from her." My eyebrows scrunched, I hated being told what to do. I calmed myself down, "Why? What do you care?" He sighed. "Because I'm your friend. And she's dangerous. She's in fucking gang for Christ sake-- just stay away." I looked down. "You should leave." He snorted, "whatever, I was just saying, bye." He walked out,slamming the door on the way out. I went up to my room, putting on "Tell me" by failed flight. I laid down thinking about what Josh said.
I mean..its not that I don't believe him, Aun looks like the person to be in a gang, but..I can't judge a book by its cover. Although..Ugh. I groaned loudly, and put my pillow in my face. 'Oh shut the fuck up already" I sighed. The song ended, and "Disappear" came on by issues. I was tempted to skip it,not wanting to get upset. But my body felt numb. "..Remember when I didn't need you..well I need you now to hold my head up high say--" my eyes started tearing up. "Some days I feel like a saint-- I'm so alive.." I don't feel alive. I sighed sadly, tears rolling down my cheeks. 'Cut, you know you want to, do it. You're just a worthless piece of shit.' I cried and shook my head whispering, "go away, please..go away.."

Aundraya's P.O.V
"--And I was like Baby, Baby,Baby, Ohh!--" I got up and turned off the stereo,"Damon shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear no fucking trashy ass song!" Damon glared,then pouted at me. I stared at him, then I gave up..Don't blame me! He looks like a cute baby! I sighed, "Fine." I turned on the stereo and he started singing. I groaned. 'I have a idiot, for a brother.' I chuckled at the dancing, annoying, Idiot. Eventually I got up and starting dancing with him.