Chapter 11

*Lynn's P.O.V.*

I didn't really want to come to school day, I don't know why. But after lunch, I knew for sure, I didn't want to. Here's why. Recap!

~Earlier~

Aun's been acting weird, I tried talking to her she either replies with one word or doesn't respond. She hasn't even once flirted with me, psht not that I like it or care. I was walking to lunch when I saw Aun flirting with that dumb slut. My blood boiled, while my heart reacted differently. It filled with pain, I snorted and stomped up to them. Bimbo noticed me and smirked, then grabbed Aun's face and their lips locked. I Lost it and pushed the Blondie away, then punched her in the face. She fell, and started to have a bitch fit. "Lynn! What the hell!?" I glared at Aun. "Outside. Now. We need to talk." I stomped the front of the school, Aun following. She had an annoyed look, making me want to slap the hell out of her. "Why the fuck have you been ignoring me all day?" She shrugged, "I don't know-" "Bullshit! Why the fuck were you kissing that dumb hoe!?" She glared, "Why the hell do you care? We're not dating, I wouldn't want too. Look, just leave me the hell alone besides your homophobic. Just go have fun with someone else." My eyes betrayed me by tears falling from them. I saw something flash in her eyes, but it passed quickly. She walked away going to the back of the school. The pain I felt in my chest, was unbearable. She was right, we weren't dating, but it still hurts. I started to walk to the park where we had our picnic. I sat down,leaning back against the tree. All the tears started falling, the memories of me and her came flooding back.
"Do you always look cute when you smile?" I sobbed. I don't get how she went from flirty Aun to player bitch ass Aun. I sniffled and decided to go home.

****
"Honey? You alright?" I looked down at the ground nodding my head. I heard her sigh and leave. I ran up the stairs and shut my door, flopping on my bed cranking up my music on high. I looked up at the ceiling thinking about Aun, am I straight..or lesbian? I didn't even know. And that is why I wish I didn't go to school today.

*Aun's P.O.V.*

"..Just go have fun with someone else." My heart broke as I saw her cry, 'it would have happened anyways. She's a homo.' I walked away to go smoke a joint to hopefully get my mind off things.

*******

"So.." Damon said awkwardly after I slammed the door to the apartment. I glared at Raven from teen Titans Go! as she and Beast boy kissed, "You alright sis?" I shook my head. He scooted closer to me, "Wanna talk about it?" I sighed, "Me and Lynn aren't 'friends' anymore." Honestly, I didn't know what we were yeah I flirted and she would blush but its not like she actually liked it. "Oh, erm..Why is that?" He stuttered as he talked. I raised a brow, but dismissed it. "I don't know, just didn't feel like being her friend I guess." It killed me to lie to my brother from another mother, but I had too. I didn't want him to worry. He nodded, all of sudden he started smacking my arms. "OOOH!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS RIGHT!!??" I sent him a glare then shook my head. He bounced off the couch and yelled, "CLUB NIGHT!!" I laughed, and got up to get ready. I haven't been with any girl for a week, I was..busy. But I took a shower and semi- straightened my hair to the side like I always do then put my Elastic bandage around my chest. I decided on a AC/DC tank top with a leather jacket, and some black skinny jeans with my awesome black converse. Off to the club I go.

****

The familiar smell of alcohol burned in my nose, there were people grinding, practically having sex on the dance floor. I saw some gay's but no lesbo's welp that means some lucky ladies are about to question their sexuality. I went to the bar and had a shot of Balkan Vodka it burnt my throat as it went down, I ignored it and asked that bartender to give me a shot of regular Vodka. "Hi there sexy" I smirked as the sexy red head whispered seductively to me. She led me to the dance floor, and started grinding on me, my hands roamed her hourglass figure I roughly smacked her perfect round ass. I started to get a buzzing feeling and felt dizzy but I was horny and I decided she would do and dragged her to a little private room the club had, let's just say that Balkan Vodka was strong and I ended up waking next to a red head and a horrible headache. Redhead softly moaned and laid her head on my chest, "Last night was amazing" I pushed her off me, and started getting dress. She whined and asked me why I'm leaving, I simply laughed at her, "You think I'm actually going to stay here with your ugly slut ass? Smh, think again. Bye hoe." I left her teary-eyed ass self. I decided to go to Starbuck's to get a coffee, I was stumbling a little but I managed. When I got there I did flirt a little with the waitress, hey! she was hot. The little bell rang, meaning someone came in I put my head down rubbing my forehead. "Here you go" Alice, or the waitress I flirted with, set down my coffee with a wink. I smirked and starting drinking my coffee. My phone started blaring out Marilyn Manson making people glare annoyed at my direction. I answered hearing Damon yell at me, "Aun!! Where the hell are you?" I grimaced, feeling my head start pounding. "Calm your gay tits I'm at Starbucks, after you left me at the club." It was true we got separated once we got in. He sighed annoyed, "That's a lie, but thank you I know I'm gay, and I'm coming to get you" I sipped my drink. "Nah, its fine I'll walk." After a few minutes of convincing him I'm sober enough to walk he let it slid. "Mhm, well be home by 6 I have to tell you something." I said okay and hung up going back to my coffee. The little bell went off again I glanced up and saw it was Lynn with surprise, surprise, Josh. I rolled my eyes and got up making sure to bump shoulders with Lynn, "Hey! Watch- Aun?" I smirked and then glared at josh as he gave me a dirty look. "Aun, you don't look good are you alright?" I scoffed at her, "Like you care, have fun with..him." I walked away knowing Lynn was looking at me.

*******

~Lynn's P.O.V.~

"Wow what a bitch." I shrugged as I walked up to the girl. We ordered, and sat down in the corner by the window. A little park was across the street, a small boy helped another boy up and hugged him whispering something, I smiled at the scene. "-nn!" I jumped and turned to Josh who had a worried look. "Erm, I'm fine." He just nodded and smiled at the waitress. She popped out her boobs that were probably fake like Nicki Minajs's. He shamelessly looked at them, practically drooling. I rolled my eyes, looking back out the window to the park. I saw a little blonde girl crying, she seemed to be holding a flower. I guess the stem broke because I didn't see the flower itself. Another little girl, with dark brown hair came up to her and handed her a pretty baby flower. The blonde girl stopped crying and giggled, taking the flower. She got up and kissed the other girl's cheek. They both smiled at each other, and ran off to go play. I smiled at them, it quickly vanished when I thought about her. I glanced down my eyes burning from the tears threatening to pour. I looked up to see Josh gone, I looked around only to not see the waitress, I sighed getting up and leaving. He could have at least told me he was leaving..