Chapter 3

Aundraya's P.O.V.

Damon look a the door where the beautiful, fiesty girl stormed off. "...wow that was...hmh." Damon said with a monotone. I scoffed and got up flinching when my face starting hurting. Damon noticed and put his hand on my cheek making a 'damn face' "...damn that's going to leave a bruise." He lightly poked the ride side of my cheek, I hissed pushing him. "Ouch! Damn the fuck?" I growled while glaring at him. He laughed, "sorry Aun." I shrugged and walked up to the stupid old hag. "Can I have my schedule?" I said flatly. She gave me a look, "Say the magic word Aundraya be-" I slapped her before she finished that awful sentence. I grabbed the collar of her shirt and growled very lowly, "I don't give a shit who you are you piece of shit,but don't ever say my full name. Its just Aun. Got it?" She gulped nervously,and shook her head 'yes'. I grunted and pushed making her fall onto her chair. I smirked when she gave me my schedule, her hands shaking - "he-here y-you go au-aun" I took it and walked out a giggling Damon following me.

Once we were out of the office my idiot gay best friend started laughing like one of those Hyena's in Lion kind. He kind of reminded me of Ed..nah that's to harsh- "oh my fucking god! That lady is coocoo in the nuty ballzzzzz" he started laughing even more. I looked at him strangely. I opened my mouth to say something but..nothing came out. "You my dear friend need some help..and I mean metal help." He glared at me and pouted, "awwh com on, you love me. I'm the special to your Ed." I smiled "Actually I'm the special and your Ed because you laugh like a hyena." I said laughing,he pouted but ended up laughing along. "Who do you have?" As he glanced at my schedule. I looked down seeing I had math first. I groaned. "Great. I'm so fucking excited." I rolled my eyes and glared at the paper wishing I had laser powers. Damon laughed, suddenly he stopped and cursed. I looked at him. "I forgot to get my sched!" He groaned really loud and told me he'll be back. I rolled my eyes, "idiot." I decided to look for my locker. I found it easily since I'm a Sophomore. The first bell rang, making me smirk. First day of school and I'm late, ahh hell I missed you.