Chapter 23

*Aun's P.O.V.*
*3 weeks later*
Lynn shifted to lean her body on the left of the chair as we were watching 'Icarly.' I sighed softly, she's been acting so distant since Saturday. Which was 3 weeks ago. I heard her sigh, and she mumbled, "I'm gonna go pee.." She quickly got up, and went upstairs to where the bathroom was. I frowned, I need to know what's going on with her. All of a sudden, I heard a 'bing' noise come from Lynn's phone. She must have left it here...I shrugged, and ignored it. A couple of moments later, her phone binged again. I glanced over, 'she won't notice.' I got up, and unlocked her phone.
Unknown: Meet me by the woods, ALONE. I stared at the message, and opened it up, to see the other one. Unknown: If you don't, Aun, and her faggot brother will die.
Anger, and betrayal coursed through me. How could Lynn not tell me this? Does she not trust me? And who the fuck is this person? I deleted the messages, and left her house going to the woods. Its been awhile since I kicked some ass.

****
I parked my car a few blocks away, I got out and walked to the edge of the woods. I waited a while, bored out of my mind asking myself a bunch of question that will remain unanswered till this jackass shows up. Until, I heard a twig snap. I turned around, seeing a black figure walking slowly towards me. "I knew you would come, you stupid dyke." Next thing I knew, someone came up behind me and put an old cloth to my mouth, someone saying "Good job Josh." And everything went black.