Chapter 10

*Lynn's P.O.V.*

After the slut left, I laid on the ground looking up at the sky. Well I mean some of it, since the tree was blocking it but I could still see some of it. I started day- dreaming, of what it would be like to be with Daryl Dixon. Don't judge, he's sexy. The walking dead is my life, literally. I felt pain in my stomach, I grunted and saw there was a book--my book. I looked up, to see Aun laughing at me. I glared at her, "Awh, come on it was funny. Here get up, you'll get dirty." I gave her a pointed look. "Maybe I want to get dirty. I don't mind." She started giggling, which was really hot. Considering she never giggled. Never. "You really don't want to talk like that right now snowflake." I gave her a confused look, then it hit me. I gasped. "Ugh not like that Aundraya!" She smiled at me. "Anyways, get up please." She gave her hand out to me, to get revenge I took hold of her hand and pulled her down. My plan failed because she decides to be a ninja, and switched us so she landed on the ground. I made an 'oof' sound and looked down blushing. Aun chuckled, "I like this position. But maybe this isn't the best time, unless you don't mind doing it in public?" I glared and jumped on her. She grunted and sent a glare at me. I smirked and got up. She also did so, and took my hand in hers. "I want to show you something." I just nodded, not bothering to let go, or say anything. We had to walk, it was soo far. We ended up at the park, she lead me to a big oak tree that had a little picnic under it. Butterfly's erupted in my stomach making me shiver. Aun looked back at me worried, "are you cold?" It was getting pretty chilly, over in RedWood, September it starts getting cold. I shook my head, she sighed but sat me down on the ground. So opened the basket, and I saw sandwiches with hot chips. I smiled, "How'd you know what Chips I liked?" I said glancing at her, then the food. I heard her chuckle, "I'm psychic." I laughed. I just notice, this is the first conversation we haven't fought. I smiled even more at the thought. Maybe Aun isn't so had after all, who am I to judge? I barely known her for three days. "Why do you look cute when you smile?" I blushed and shrugged. "I don't know. And don't call me cute." She smirked, "mkay..gorgeous." I glared, but my face said otherwise. I could feel the hotness of my cheeks.

******

Aun walked me home, half way I got tired and she gave me a piggy back ride. I smiled at the memory, I shifted to my side on my bed. My phone went off, I checked and I got a message from an unknown number. "Hey gorgeous." Aun. Defiantly. "Aun how'd you get my number?" It took her a few minutes but she her reply was sweet and simple. "Sidekick." I giggled. We texted till I fell asleep.

*Unknown P.O.V.*
"How's Aun?" His voice was gruff as he spoke. I shrugged. "I don't know, why do you care anyways?" He hissed, "Watch your tongue! Answer my question. Has she been hanging around with anyone new?" I thought about it, she has been talking to that girl Lynn. "Yes, a new girl Lynn. They seem to be..friendly." He nodded. His eyes met mine, all seriousness in them. "You are still in the plan, I presume?" I looked down, I honestly didn't know..I didn't want to hurt her. But I had no choice. I sighed, "Yes sir." "Good choice, other wise..well you know" I nodded. 'I'm so sorry Aun...'

*****
Aun's P.O.V.

After I walked Lynn home, I decided to go walk around. It was breezy outside, it felt nice. I loved the cold, it never bothered me. Damon thinks I'm crazy, he loves summer, me winter. I'd rather be cold, then be hot and smelly. But then again, Warped tour is in summer, that's probably the only reason why I sort of like summer. My phone beeped, it was from..my boss. "Aun, meet me in the forest, from last time. We have to talk."
I sighed. 'I really hate this, but I made a promise.' I sucked it up and went to my destination.

"What do you want boss." He chuckled darkly. "So..I've heard you've been hanging around a new girl." I glared at him, "I am not. Wha-" I heard a painful 'smack' I realized he slapped me. "Do not lie to me!" He started laughing, it sounded horrible. "Its pretty funny, it seems you forgot about her?" I shut my eyes, not letting the tears fall. "What do you want?" He smiled evilly, "I want you to stop seeing that Blondie. If not, well..she'll end up like Rose." I glared, "No! You can't do this!" His "men" held both of yarns down. I struggled against their hold, My boss slowly walked up to me. "You will do as I say, wouldn't want to lose her,like you did with Rose now don't we?" I sighed heavily. 'You have too, for the sake of Lynn. But mostly Rose.' I glared one last time and finally got loose. "Fine. But touch her-" "oh don't worry my dear, we won't touch a hair.." He walked away along with his Henchmen. I walked to the apartment, I really hope I can explain this later to Lynn..but for now I need to break her heart, no matter how much its going to break mine.