Chapter 21

*Lynn's P.O.V.*

"Damon. Hush." I said quietly, but he didn't even turn to look at me. I'm sorry, your probably lost. Well, you see Damon is trying to flirt with a girl. What's wrong with that? Hmh, well this girl has a boyfriend that went to go to the restroom or something. The girl continued to ignore Dame, and paid attention to the ad on the screen. I rolled my eyes, and started to open my candy. "You need help?" I looked up at Aun, and smiled. "No, its okay." She smiled back and turned back to Damon who was still hitting on the girl. I finally got my candy open, and I popped an M&M in my mouth almost moaning to the sweet chocolate. Aun leaned in my ear, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I looked at her, bewildered. "What?" She just smiled and shook her head. "Nothing darling." I shrugged. "What the fuck? Back off my girlfriend emo fag!" I whipped my head to where Damon was. I saw a guy, about 18 with blackish long hair wearing a Suicide Silence shirt and a black beanie. He was glaring at Damon, who was currently just staring at him clueless. I groaned and covered my face. "I said, what the fuck man?" Damon shrugged, and turned to his girlfriend. "Call me sometime." The guy tried grabbing Damon, but Aun got up and pushed him back. "Hey, back off. Next time I'll tame him, alright? But if you ever touch him, I'll shove your girl nuts down your throat." The guy nodded, not making eye contact. Aun say down and smacked Damon upside the head. I reached over and hit him on the hand. "Damon! Behave! Goodness." He smiled sweetly, and turned towards the screen munching on the popcorn like nothing happened. I tried hard not to laugh, but failed. "I swear Damon." Its weird since he's gay, wait..I looked over at Damon and threw one of my candy's at him. "Grrr what?" I stared at him, "why were you flirting with her if you're gay?" He shrugged. "Why not? I couldn't find at least one good looking guy." I rolled my eyes and slightly smiled. Aun leaned over to Dame and he gave something to her, and then she chugged it. Damon did the same. I shrugged, and looked back towards the creepy ass doll.

*****
"That was a fucking awesome movie!" Damon yelled excitedly. I laughed, along with Aun. I looked over at Damon, he seemed a little..too excited. Aun chuckled and murmured something, that caused her and Damon to burst out laughing. I looked over at then weird, "Um..are you guys okay?" Aun looked over at me, and smiled. "Boo, I feel great as fuck" I nodded, not really knowing what she meant. We got to the car, and Aun stumbled. "Whoa, you okay?" She chuckled, and nodded lazily. "Yeah Lynn fine fine. " I rolled my eyes, and got in. Aun started the car and a Selena Gomez song came on. "Fuck Selena." She turned on her Bluetooth, and a Evanescence song blared out. "Fuck yeah! This my shit!" She hollered, and drove off.
I don't remember what happened, but I do remember  headlights coming towards us and the sound of screaming, and a loud crash. And then, everything turned black.

*****

"Beep..beep..beep.." I groaned, pain aroused in my arms, and thighs. I tried cradling my head, but something refrained me. I squinted my eyes, and saw an IV hooked in my arm. I stared at it for awhile, till it hit me. I was in a hospital. But why? All of sudden, the door opened and a nurse came in. She smiled,"Hi Lynn. How are you feeling?" I coughed trying to speak, "I feel pain in my arms and thighs, but what am I doing here?" She gave me a confused look, that turned into concern. "You don't remember?" I slowly shook my head. Out of nowhere, my head started pounding like crazy. Then memories of last night flooded black. Me. Aun. Damon. The crash. I gasped, "where's Aun? Damon?" She slightly smiled, "don't worry. Their fine." I nodded, slightly calming down. Then I remembered the other car. "Is the other vehicle alright?" Before she answered, the door opened again and revealed a tall slim man. He smiled at me, "If you could excuse us." The nurse nodded, and left. The man shut the door and locked it. Fear consumed my body, "Hi Lynn, I suppose you don't know who I am right?" I nodded my head and he continued. "I'm surprised Aun didn't tell you." I whipped my head to where he was, and glared. "What do you mean? How do you-" He put his hand up, " hold on. I'm getting to that. You see..I'm her boss. Well matter of fact, I'm her dad."