Chapter 4

*Lynn's P.O.V.*

Give me love like never before,

'Cause lately I've been craving more,

And it's been a while but I still feel the same,

Maybe I should let you g

o.." My vision was blurry as hell,I could feel my heart breaking as the memories came flooding back to me. Do you know how hard it fucking it is to fake a damn smile when really you want to end the fucking sorrow!!? I turned up the song louder my heart pounding, my veins burning because of me scratching myself with a needle. 'I will not cut,I can do this, its been 7 yrs. Seven years since that horrible-' 'its your fucking fault! He was so happy then you had to go and fuck it up,you stupid slut! Maybe that's why he left you! You weren't no good to him! You'll never be good for anything! Go fucking die! YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT!!-'
I sobbed loudly,thankfully no one could hear me. "STOP! HE DID IT! IT WAS HIS DECISION!-" 'he wouldn't have done it if you would have just been good! Couldn't you have done that!? You'd stupid selfish bitch!!'
I slapped myself muttering, "make it stop,make it stop,make it stop..please..mommy..?" I hugged my body, I feel numb, I can't feel anything. No anger,hurt,or sadness. Nothing at all. Maybe its for the best. Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to be prepared for whatever is coming,if not then..you end up feeling like shit. I don't want to feel this,I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for any of this! Why me? What the fuck did I do wrong! I looked out the window, looking at the two stars, I whispered, my heart breaking in two; my voice trembling, "why did you take the people I cared and love away from me..?" I dropped to the ground,my whole body shaking,all I see is black. Then nothing. Hopefully it all ends. No one is what they seem. Not everyone is strong enough, some break and hit their breaking point..

A/N I hoped you liked it,listen to the song while reading, makes it more..sad. I guess you could say. Just know, if you ever feel lonely,sad,or whatever it is, message me. I'm here for you.
~Love,
Clarissa.