Chapter 18

*Lynn's P.O.V.*

A few days have passed by, everyone in the school knew me and Aun were dating. Damon was happy, he kept fan-boying whenever me and Aun hugged. I was happy. Aun was happy, nothing bad has happen. Until earlier this afternoon.
REPLAY!

******
After 2nd period, Josh came up to me asking me if we can talk. "I don't know, um..-" "Please Lynn." I sighed, don't blame me! His face showed he was serious. I nodded, and he smiled, and led me to the janitor's closet. He closed the door, and pulled the string which was attach to the light and turned it on. "Okay, please hurry." He nodded, "Look..I know this is going to be shocking, but we're cousin..step cousins." I stared at him. He has to be kidding. No. This is bull Shit. "Josh.." He gave me a look, "Lynn I'm serious. I wouldn't joke about this." I arched an eyebrow, "okay don't answer that, but Lynn I found out from my aunt." I hummed, "what's your aunts name?" "Well..I my real aunt went out of time, but her good friend is watching over me." I nodded, not believing anything he said. But I decided to ask him what was his aunts name. "Her name is Emily." My breath hitched, no it couldn't. Not MY Emily. "What's her last name?" Will it used to be Megan, then she got married, but she left his sorry ass, and now it Jones, and that's your last name..and so I asked my 'aunt.'" I looked down at the floor, not believing it. My parents would have told me, "No. My parents would have told me." He gave me a funny look, "I thought your parents knew?" I shook my head, not paying attention to what I was about to say. "No they-" The door swung open, revealing an angry Aun. We jumped, my heart started racing as aun glared at josh. "What the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend?" Josh's eyes bulged out of his head, he turned to me, then aun. He repeated this for about two minutes, until aun pulls me behind her. "Me and you are talking later." She whispered harshly. She looked over to josh, "You. If I ever find you near Lynn- I'll beat the shit out of you!" Josh snorted, obviously not affected by Aun's threat. "Whatever. Bye Lynn, I'll talk to you later." He walked away, and Aun dragged me back in the janitors closet and slammed the door. I heard her sigh, then all hell broke loose. "Why the fuck were you with him!?" I opened my mouth to confront her, but she continued yelling. "God knows what he could have done! You guys could've had sex in here! I bet you guys were about to make out-" I slapped her, making her head whip to the left her hand going straight to caress her cheek. "I'm not a slut Aun! I'm you're fucking girlfriend! Have some faith and trust!" My eyes started tearing up, my heart ached at the lack of trust aun had in me. "Smh sure Lynn. How could you do this?" I scoffed, wanting to bitch slap her twice. "You should talk Aun! You slept with half of these girls in school!" She shrugged, and rolled her eyes. "Good job genius, hope you didn't hurt your pretty little mind coming up with that come back " I glared at her, my breathing heavy. "Me and josh were just talking!" She snorted, and hit the supplies next to her, causing them to crash on the floor. I jumped, suddenly scared if she was going to him me. She raised her hand, and I winced away. I was expecting pain, but it never came. "Lynn.." Aun whispered, sounding upset. She pulled me towards her, me accidentally wincing again. "Lynn..I would never, ever lay a finger on you." "I know" I whispered quietly. My mind went back to the new information I've been told, never in my life would I have known me and josh..were related.