7.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T

"I'm not taking her to no more doctor appointments, you can do this shit next time." Quan spoke through the phone.

"What she doin' ?" I looked ova' at Fawn who looked annoyed.

"She keep saying she don't want to go and throwing fits. I can't deal man."

"Put ha on the phone." I demanded

"August please I don't feel good and I wanted you to take me. I don't want to go with Quan." Diamond whined.

I didn't feel like hearin' them bicker so I told them to go home. Fawn shook her head with a smirk on her face and that made me wonder what was funny.

"Got somethin' ta say?" I asked lookin' between her and the road.

"Nope."

The rest of da' ride to da' house was silent. When we got dere' Fawn waisted no time gettin' out the truck. I walked in the house lookin' for Diamond. When I found her she was in the kitchen eatin' ice cream.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing much feeding your baby." She smiled and I just nodded.

I was so ready for her to have this baby. I could just see all the drama I was about to go through in these next eight months.

"Why you givin' people a hard time. You know I can't take you to every appointment."

"I don't know. Can I just take myself from now on you don't have to go."

"I don't know I'll see." I patted the counter walkin' out. First she was complainin' about me not takin' her now she wanted to go by ha'self.

I walked upstairs and the girls were packagin' orders to be sent out. Fawn was sittin' next to Ash so I lightly tapped her to get up and she followed without givin' me attitude. I walked to my room and she sat in this chair where she do her makeup. A vanity as she says. She was takin' ova' my room but I wasn't complainin'.

"Gimme a kiss." I kneeled down to her level and she gave me quick peck.

"What was dat' ?" I questioned.

"A kiss duh."

"Quit playin' wit' me." I rubbed my hand on her thigh.

She gave me another kiss and I was satisfied. I wanted to do somethin' special for her since everythin' that's been goin' on. I wanted her to know I appreciated her and I was serious about us so I thought it was time for our first official date and to ask her would she be my lady since I didn't really ask her.

"I have a surprise for you tonight, be ready at nine." I kissed forehead gettin' up.

"Ok and where your going?"

"Handle business I'll be back to get you and when I get here yo ass betta' be ready." I told her knowin' she take foreva' to get dressed.

"Ok I will." She giggled followin' me out da' room returnin' to the girls and I slapped her ass before she fully got in the room.

She turned around and mugged me and flicked me off and I started humpin' the air. She gasped and turned around walkin' back to her seat. I laughed and went downstairs and out the door going to handle my business.

D I A M O N D

Once August left I left after him making sure no one was watching me. I walked to the end of the drive way where my friend Mariah was waiting and got in the car.