19.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T

"Fawn."

"I'm up. I'm up." She mumbled, into the pillow.

"I already started da' shower for ya."

"Thanks." She said, movin' her hair away from her face."

I watched her peel herself off the bed. She dragged herself to the bathroom and went inside, closing the door behind her.

Today was her first day of schoo' and I was up to support her. She didn't want to go to sleep last night, so I told her I didn't want to hea' it the next mornin' when I woke her up.

I went downstairs while she showered to fix her somethin' to eat. She wasn't a breakfast person so I fixed her somethin' light.

As I was puttin' da' orange juice back Diamond entered the kitchen wit' ah empty bowl.

"Your up early." She spoke, placin' the bowl in the sink.

"I can say da' same for you."

She placed her hands on her stomach. "Baby was hungry."

"You sure it wasn't you." I chuckled.

"Nope it was Mi'liyah."

"Mi'liyah?" I questioned.

"I'm leaning towards that."

I nodded, likin' da' name as well. "Coo' I can dig it."

"Yeah?" She smiled.

"Yup." I grinned, lookin' at her."

I can admit Diamond has chilled ah lot. She was calmer and I liked it dat' way, but she was still unda' my radar.

I have not yet told Fawn dat' Diamond was havin' ah girl. I know everyone thinks I'm blinded by da' situation but I'm not. I know dis' baybeh might not be mine and I'm opened to dat' fact.

"Tell Fawn I said good luck at school." She smirked, walkin' away.

I shook my head and walked upstairs wit' everythin' in ma hand. I walked in on Fawn doin' her hair. She had big curls flowin' down her back. I sat everythin' on da' bed, then sat down.

"You sure you goin' to schoo'?" I asked, observin' what she had on.

"August don't start. I'm not even wearing anything and we're talking a fashion institute."

"I guess. You hungry?"

"A little."

I picked the plate up and walked it to her. She held the wand in one hand as she wrapped her hair around it wit' da' otha' hand. She opened her mouth as I brought the breakfast sandwich to her. I let her bite it befo' I sat it down.

"Thankyou."

"Anythin' for you."

She looked at me through the mirror with a mischievous grin. "I take dat' back."