24.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

O M N I S C I E N T

"Bitch I'm tired, hold up." Jasmine said struggling to breath.

Jasmine was tired of her cousin sitting around. She went to school and came right back. Ever since the incident August didn't want see Fawn. So she stayed cooped up in Jasmine's hotel room. P

"You suggested this, now you tired?" Fawn said sitting on the nearest bench.

Jasmine smacked her teeth and sat next to her. Fawn redid her pony tail and looked out at the sea. "I think ima go to the house today. It's been a week."

"Well I'm coming too."

"Then let's go." Fawned said.

As Fawn entered the house it was quiet. She knew August was here since his cars were park outside unless he took the driver.

She went upstairs while Jasmine stayed downstairs. Fawn walked to the room she shared with August and stood at the door. It was closed, so she turned the knob and opened it.

Looking around all her things were gone. She didn't expect this and she thought he was over blowing the situation. She didn't see him, but she heard water running in the bathroom.

Before she opened the door, it opened and Symphani came out. Fawn's first thought was to beat her ass, but she turned around and walked away.

August was on the phone when Fawn barged into his office he immediately ended his call and stood up. "I mess up one time and that's what you do." Fawn asked, pointing to the door as Symphani entered the room.

"You can leave now." He told Symphani.

"Yes bitch leave." Fawn said with anger.

Symphani opened her mouth to say something but August stopped her. He closed the door and sat down. Fawn looked at him crazy. The fact he was calm about the whole situation pissed her off.

"August."

"Wasup? He asked writing things down.

Fawn shook her head and walked around to him. He held his hand up signally her to back up and chuckled.

"You kno' when I first met you, I knew you was different, but I'm slowly startin' to regret dat' shit. If I would've known the shit you was gon' pull I would've treated you like these otha' hoes."

"Someone had to have your back August. I know I did it wrong and I'm sorry.

"I told you from da' start, don't cross me. I told you to keep it real, right?"

"Yes, but August-"

"Aight then, dats it. You can leave."

"Your really going to do this?" Fawned asked. "Can you just talk to me?"

"You want me to talk, but you couldn't come and talk to me Fawn. You think da' shit you did was coo'. You had to do it there. You had to prove it to da' world. You couldn't jus' wait. You got what you wanted so what's da' problem?"

By now Fawn was shedding tears. She didn't like this August. It was her first time experiencing the August she didn't want to see.