14.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T

"I have some news!" Fawn shouted comin' in the room.

She closed the door and ran over to the the bed. She opened two envelopes and handed me both.

I read the first one and got happy but the second one I was a lah' taken back. She applied for a fashion school in Newyork and one in Miami. She got accepted to both but I was pissed cause she never told me about goin' away.

"I'm happy for ya."

"You don't sound happy." She stared at me as I got off the bed.

"Yea I'm posed' to be happy you goin' to Newyork."

"It's not final."

"But yo ass ain't even tell me you was thinkin' about movin' all the way across the country." I stated.

"August it's not across the country."

"Fawn don't play with me."

"Your doing to much." She mumbled.

"How the hell am I doin' to much. Your dumb ass bein' selfish." I yelled.

"Because I don't want to live like this forever. This isn't my dream August."

"Excuse da' hell outta me. I don't see your ass complainin' now. And to think I want to marry your stupid ass." I told her.

The room grew quiet and I looked back at Fawn. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. I didn't care she wanted to go. It's the fact she never considered tellin' me she applied in the first place.

"I'an mean dat'." I pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood on my knees in front of her.

"I just don't want to be stuck depending on someone." She sighed.

"You'n have too." I wiped her tears with my thumbs and kissed her. "I jus' wish you told me, but if you want to go I'm not gon' hold you back."

She smiled and hugged me. "I'm sorry  but I haven't even decided yet."

The thought of her goin' up north hurt my feelins. I thought she would forget about me and move on to the bigger things in life. I know my lifestyle wasn't allat poppin and she could do much better.

"Promise me somethin' baybeh?"

"Anything."

"Don't forget about me."

"I promise."

"So you gon' be my wife?" I grinned.

"Whenever you put a ring on it." She flashed her empty ring finger.

"Soon, soon." I told her.

"I love you Mr.Alsina." She smirked.

"Love you too Mrs.Alsina."

I kissed her and licked her neck. She giggled as I held her still. 

"Don't fight it." I chuckled.

"August please." She whined.

"Hell no, you been holdin' out mama."

Me and Fawn haven't had sex in twelve hours and she was playin'. I brought her pants down and she crossed her legs.

"Fawn, keep on."

"Sorry daddy."

I pulled her legs apart and stripped out my clothes. Afta' I got her undress I put it down on ha like it was our first time.