22.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is enjoying their day  and enjoy! ❤️🎄

F A W N

Some how the results of the DNA came back positive. So August was Mi'liyah's "dad". He didn't even question the test. Although August was happy about being a dad, I wasn't. I've tried numerous times to convince him that he wasn't.

Diamond has this whole lie that she kept his sperm and he actually believes it. Hell for a second I did too. I didn't know how to go about everything except take the DNA test for myself. Only problem was August finding out.

I grabbed Jasmine and we went outside. I didn't want anyone listening so we got inside the car. She looked at me with a confused expression then started laughing. "Bitch your ass done went crazy."

I held a blank expression and let out a deep breath. "I'm going to do another DNA test."

"That's my queue." She said, about to get out the car.

I locked the door. "Are you serious?"

"You know I have your back, but I don't want to be in the mix Fawn. Just don't get caught, trying to swab that baby mouth." She laughed."

"I just don't understand why he's so blind, like he really wants this child to be his."

"I don't know. You should ask him. I just hope you know what you're doing."

"Yeah whatever. Get out my car." I unlocked the door and she got out.

I went back into the house and smiled at the boxes standing by the door. Diamond was moving out so I guess you could say progress was being made.

I went up to my room to see August feeding Mi'liyah. It was weird seeing him with someone else child, but I did enjoy watching him with liyah. It only reminded me that he will be good with our future kids.

I could tell he was getting attached to her so I had to hurry with the test. I didn't understand how Diamond could lie to him, knowing the truth will find its way to the light.

"Hey." I said, sitting beside him.

"How was school?" He questioned, focused on feeding liyah.

"Good. You had her all day?"

"Yup. Diamond's been packing." I nodded and stood up.

"Whea' you goin'? You always leave when I have her."

I looked at him and shrugged. I didn't noticed I was doing that, but I guess Mi'liyah was the elephant in the room. I had nothing against her, and lord knows she was a beautiful baby, but it was just weird.

"I don't." I lied.

"Um hm."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the closet. Tonight was the opening of a restaurant and we were invited for a guest appearance to get more people to come out.

I grabbed my outfit for tonight and opened my draw. Looking at the DNA test I figured I could do it before she left. I took a q tip and placed it in my pocket. I glanced at the spot where my earrings use to be and something in my head clicked.