30.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

THE ENCORE
4 Years Later

"Mama can you tell Jr. to stop peein on da' seat!" Zoe, huffed coming in my room.

I cut my eyes at her and she covered her mouth. "Sorry mama, but can you please get him." She whispered.

"Where's your dad?"

"I dunno'." She shrugged, hanging on the door knob.

I placed our youngest daughter, Yazmin inside her bassinet and grabbed the baby monitor. "Go." I told Zoe.

It seemed liked every year I was popping out a new baby. It was a beautiful thing, but I was over it. August wanted one more and I promised myself that was it.

I followed her out and pulled the door up. "Where's jr?"

"In thea'." She pointed towards August office.

I went inside to see him and Logan up to something. They both looked up and ran towards me. "Do you suppose to be in here Jr?"

"No ma'am."

"Do you want me to tell your dad?" He quickly shook his head and left the room. "And stop peeing on the seat Jr!" I yelled behind him.

"Sorry mama!" He responded.

"And you. Do I need to call Jasmine?" I asked, looking at her son.

He did the same as Jr. and left. "Don't let your cousin get you in trouble Logan." I said referring to Jr.

Logan was four months older than Jr. He looked like his dad twin with bits of Jasmine. Jasmine was now married and we were closer than we were before if that's possible.

I looked at Zoe, who was smiling. "What you want?"

"Nothin'." She said.

"Mhm. Come on." I said closing the door behind us.

Zoe followed me into her room. I started picking up all her dirty clothes that was on the floor and her bed. "Why this room look like this?"

"I dunno'." She said picking her toys up. "Mama are you my bestfriend?" She asked carrying toys to her trunk.

"Yes baby." I responded, making her bed.

"But you're bigger than me."

"Well I am the best person to talk to about anything, the best person to tell you what direction to take, and the best person to help you up love."

"Mama how do you kno' so much?"

"Well, I came to this world before you, you might not experience things the way I did."

"Did you ever get scared of your mama, I mean grandma?" She said, giggling at her mistake.

"Yes, she was like me and you but she also didn't have all the experience I did, so when I did things she didn't understand, she scolded me." I smiled reminiscing.

"Are you goin' to scold me?" She asked grabbing her stuffed animals to put back on the bed.

"Sometimes yes, it doesn't mean I don't love you, its only because at that time, I least expected what happened and yes, it depends on what you have done."