15.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

"I missed you!" I rocked Jasmine back and forth.

She was staying for Thanksgiving and I was happy. I haven't seen her in five months and I wanted to know all that was going on with her lately.

"You got everyone staring at us." She whined.

We were in the airport but I didn't care. I'm sure encounters like this happened constantly.

"Oh well, I missed you so who cares." I unwrapped my arms from around her and grabbed her suitcase handle.

"I missed you two Fawn."

I smiled. "I know." 

I wheeled her suitcase while she carried her carry on bag. We reached the car and I put her things in the back seat and went to the front.

"So Miami huh?" Jasmine started, as we drove away.

"Yup. It's really nice down here. Of course we won't get snow for the holidays but hey." I shrugged.

"I never really liked snow so I'm happy."

"I bet you are, but how are you doing? Boyfriend, school, work? Anything you haven't told me over the phone?"

"I'm good. School is a stress right now. No boyfriend and I'm applying for internships."

"That's good. I'm proud of you." I cooed.

"Me? Your the one driving the luxury cars. Living in Miami. Can't wait to meet the guy who stole my cousin from me." She joked.

"Ohh like I don't send you money." I exclaimed. "I see you carrying that Céline bag."

"You right." We both started laughing and looked at each other.

"God I missed you. It's like I haven't seen my little sister in forever."

"Don't start crying Fawn. Your going to make me cry." She said, fanning her eyes.

"Okay." I giggled, sniffing.

"Love you girl."

"Love you too."

We ended up at the store to do some last minute shopping. The girls were back at the house preparing all the food, I just had to get the paper plates and things of that matter.

When we got inside of course it was slightly packed. I guess everyone was thinking alike, if they came early it wouldn't be packed.

Thanking God we got everything we needed before the store was empty. We did self check out, not wanting to wait in the lines.

As we were putting the bags in the car someone called my name. I turned around and Michael was waving me down. Jasmine looked in his direction then looked at me.

"Is that him?" She asked shocked.

"Um hm." I replied as he approached us with a box.