LINEN

Current day
Earth
2:30pm
LINEN

That feeling passed again, boredom. It was so hard waiting and waiting for the school to finally pick a graduation prom date. They had written their final year exams, it was just for the prom and they would all go to college. The school officials were being sluggish and that was one thing Linen hated; sluggishness. He felt like going there and killing them, not that he was a murderer but he hated their act.

Another thing that annoyed him was that none of the people in the house not even his foster father was around. They didn't know how he felt, 'no did they even care'. It was so annoying.

He rolled on his bed again, 'what boredom'. The phone was right there beside him, but no, that was not his interest at all. All he wanted was for all this to end.

'Arrrh,' he screamed again. 'I think I'm going to die'. He was no longer bored, now, he was frustrated. It was really eating him up. Wasn't anyone at home, wasn't anyone at home. Wasn't anyone listening to him at all, or were they ignoring him trying to be wicked.

He suddenly stood up, ran toward Cent, one of his house mates, who stayed in the visitor's room, and surprisingly, she wasn't there.

He ran upstairs to his foster sister's room and no one was there either. He ran again to his foster father's room and it was totally empty. What the hell was happening, no one was at home. And then out of frustration he went back to bed.

The Next Day
And the next day came, the graduation prom was fixed and the program went smoothly.

Everything had happened so fast, he thought as he packed all his bags, preparing for college. He knew that the day he would leave would be a great day.