RINEL

Current day
Octavia
12:00pm
RINEL

‘I am not ready for this, Kianna,’ Rinel grumbled still writing.

‘But what you are doing to me is not honest at all,’ Kianna cried to her husband.

‘Are you not happy with your title, woman. I shall not take this nonsense. If you want to be in trouble then bring up this bloody topic again and I shall do unto you what you do not wish woman, do not bother me.’

‘But…’ she began to say something but thought better of it. Her husband had just warned her and she knew what he was capable of, so she decided to back off.

‘Now get out of my sight, if thou have nothing more to blab about!’ Rinel concluded. Kianna walked out quietly obeying her husband’s commands.

Rinel, still writing immensely, concentrated on what he was doing and did not notice when his wife began to run back to him.

‘Rinel, his majesty, you will not believe this,’ Kianna shouted alerting him.

‘What does thou desire again,’ Rinel began frustrated, and Kianna was getting on his nerves.

‘Our son, first child that was stolen at birth is here, he is back Rinel, he really is,’ Kianna shouted excitedly.

‘And so, what has that got to do with me now woman. I told you, I shall kill you,’ Rinel attacked.

‘He is your first son, you wanted treasure, your first child after so many years of waiting, your heir,’ Kianna reminded him and Rinel lit up with smiles.

‘Bring him in if you say so,’ Rinel commanded.
After the guard heard the King’s commands, he left as the King and queen waited for him.

‘Welcome my son,’ Rinel invited as Ford walked in. ‘Where has thou been all these years,’ Rinel questioned.

‘On earth, father. Why did you abandon me?’

‘You were stolen from us,’ Kianna explained.

‘You should be proud of me,’ Ford began.
‘For what?’ Rinel questioned.

‘I read in the earth that your greatest enemy is your youngest brother who is also responsible for separating us and he goes by the name Olaskay and as my father and someone aspire to be, I decided and made my goal to be to haunt and kill Olaskay and I was successful father. I killed him and his wife,’ Ford explained to their surprise.

‘You are indeed my son, the true heir to my throne, you are very welcome,’ Rinel said proud of Ford.

‘But there is a problem,’ Ford said and their emotion changed.

‘What is it, we would solve it together,’ Rinel boasted.

‘I did not kill their children and l am pretty sure they are all strong,’ Ford stuttered.

‘What are they compared to us, we would kill them in an instant,’ Rinel boasted.

‘Yes, father,’ Ford smiled, reassured.