OLASKAY

Past
Octavia
2:23pm
OLASKAY

He smiled and stared at Ereon, she was so meant to be Kings. Rinel loved her but she had told him straight to his face that she had no feelings for him.

She knew that Rinel had so much pride in him and that was why everyone did not want him as a husband or have anything to do with him but Kiana. She was so obsessed with her dream of being the queen. And now she was suffering.

Ereon stopped and faced Olaskay, he stared straight into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back. This was the woman he had been in love with since he was ten years old. He felt betrothed to her but as usual his father would say he was dreaming unimaginable things.

‘Olaskay,’ she began still smiling.

‘Hmm?’ he hummed, searching her eyes.

‘I want to be with you forever, I do not want your brother to be an obstruction so I will warn him, I want to spend the rest of my life with you,’ she confessed.

‘I want that too, Rinel is not my problem at all but my father, what will he do to me? What will he think of this?’ he complained.

‘I do not care; I will not survive without you. You mean everything to me,’ she continued.

‘If not for my father, I want you more than you think,’ he smiled and lowered his head over her face as he placed his lips softly on hers. After a while they separated both out of breath, she smiled again and hugged him.

‘I adore you,’ he bloomed full of courage to tell his father how he felt and how he wanted to continue his life. He was about to enjoy the feeling of her skin on his but he had to run. He had sniffed, his sister was dead and almost immediately one of the servants ran to them and they separated.

‘My Lord, your father, the King is executing each and every one of your siblings one by one. He said he would not kill your brother Rinel because according to him, the King, Rinel is more useful because he is the heir to the throne,’ the servant informed.
Rinel on the other hand kept pacing about. His father had just told him that he was not going to be King and his worst sibling was going to be King.

‘Olaskayriaserah, I would kill him. After taking my woman, now my future, how much will you take from me you irrelevant fellow, I will surely kill you!’ Rinel screamed.

‘Rinel you and I know that among all the children I have, all I and my wife’s powers went fully to Olaskayriaserah. You cannot be King when you have someone more powerful than you in this family, when Olaskay still exists,’ his father advised.

‘You are messed up dad,’ he yelled and walked away.

‘Go get Olaskayriaserah for me,’ the King commanded Ocyquey, a guard while ignoring Rinel.

‘My Lord, I have been informed that the prince has fled from Octavia supposedly because he felt that you shall kill him as well,’ Ocyquey reported.

‘Where did he go to?’ the King asked now flustered.

‘Earth, my Lord,’ the guard said.

‘I have no time to waste for I have six minutes left,’ the King groaned, disappointed.

‘I am sorry my Lord,’ Ocyquey apologized.

‘Send for Rinel, he will be the King instead, Olaskayriaserah has missed his chance,’ the King said on a final note and the servant disappeared.

‘Father,’ Rinel answered going on his knees.

‘You are King, let us go to the ritual room, your mother is waiting,’ the King commanded. On their way they found one of the siblings of Rinel trembling.

‘I thought I killed him,’ his father said as blood formed a knife and he killed him.

They got into the ritual room and Kiana and his mom smiled. Kiana was happy she was going to be queen and his mom was glad she would soon leave in peace with her beloved.

The ritual room was an ancient room in which Ravelehonysare had passed his blood to his son and died so that had been the tradition ever since. When the current King is six minutes to death he or she would do the procedures and would die right in the spot where Ravelehonysare took his last breath then after a day, the body would be buried.