FORD

Current day
Octavia
2:35p.m.
FORD

‘Dad how do you expect us to save Linen when he keeps moving from one dimension to the other consciously. This is really frustrating, I cannot even seem to understand whether he is on our side or the other races side,’ Ford complained. His father was not listening; he had just remained there, ignorant, and thinking of how he would side with Zeus so as not to die.

Olaskay on the other hand was worried about his son. Even though he understood what his son was doing now, he still wanted to see him, hug him, bless him and be happy for him. He wondered what his brother was scheming in his mind that made him think so much. He knew that Rinel was a reckless person therefore he had to be careful and protect what he owned. His son was working as a guard in the dimensional gates while his daughter was working in the hospital.

Ford was annoyed of the fact that his father was not listening to him and neither was he answering this question and so he just left the room, walked through the palace gates and left the palace. He wondered why Sylas and Viran were coming home early or maybe they had important information, either way he did not care.

He walked further and further into the well-built streets happy that he had been trained by his uncle and angry that Linen was getting more and more powerful by the second. He wanted to get to Linen and kill him before Linen would get more powerful but Linen is not staying in one place, he was moving from one dimension to the other. And anytime he finds out that Linen was in a particular dimension surprisingly he would not be allowed into that dimension whether he shape shifts or not, it was like someone was easily detecting him. He wondered if they were doing it intentionally or it was just a coincidence, so he had to stay where he was allowed.

He remembered when Olaskay told him the situation they were in and why Linen needed to be stronger. He was happy Linen was doing all the work and it made it seem like Linen was his servant already.

He had made up his mind that when Linen brings back the throne from Olympus he would secretly kill his father and then take over as King;he was happy with that idea.

‘Really?’ he heard and just immediately he felt the powerful presence in front of him, he wondered why he had not felt the presence before. He was scared, he had already heard about the King of the Cankerworms and had seen a picture of him and as he looked at the thing in front of him, he looked just like what was in the picture. He was scared that it was the King of Cankerworms. He had heard a lot about Rhixa. He knew immediately that he was in danger and decided to run quickly for his life, he wanted to run but figured that Rhixa might not allow him to do that smoothly and so he decided to teleport. He ran as fast as he could away from Rhixa and tried to teleport but Rhixa was too fast for him.
In an instant, Rhixa had caught him. He raised Ford through his neck high and then pressed it further. He sucked Ford of all his energy and threw him to his guards and before he knew what was happening he was In Olympus. He looked to the next cell and found someone similar. It was Sylas and he was dead. Minutes before Rhixa met Ford, Sylas had already fought him at the gates and he had succeeded in killing him.

He wondered who the Sylas was, he saw running toward the castle when he left. He knew something was wrong because Sylas would have not come home that early. He had pitied Olaskay, Linen was nowhere to be found, Sylas was dead and he was about to find out. And Viran, who knows what has happened to her?

He had immediately gotten a feeling that his father was scheming up something in his mind. Maybe that was the reason for his ignorance. It would be bad if his father sides with Rhixa and Zeus because it might be the end of Octavia.

‘Ford, for real, you were captured as well?’ Ford heard someone say at his back and he turned to see Viran. At the sight of her, the lump in his throat was lifted a little. He did not know why he was happy to see her but anyway he was. ‘Are you okay?’ he asked just to be sure and she nodded in the affirmative.

He then remembered his dream. Maybe it was coming to pass, maybe his father would team up with Zeus and Rhixa and then Linen would kill him at the end. He had a feeling that Octavia would soon come to an end, because according to what is happening Rhixa might win and then take over Octavia which means its destruction.

He wondered how Linen would come and save them, he wondered how the end would be like. He did not want to die in the hands of an insect-like god like Rhixa. He even wondered why Rhixa was that strong even though he was an insect.

He thought about his life for the first time since he was born. He had a feeling that he would soon die because he had no chance against Rhixa and so he had no choice but to have faith in Linen, he was their only hope now. He laid himself down on the floor and slept hoping that Linen would come soon.

Rhixa on the other hand in Octavia had already arrived at the palace when the two guards came back.

‘Well done. He is with the other two?’ Rhixa asked just to be sure.

‘Yes, my Lord,’ they answered in unison. He knew that his race was strong. He just wanted everyone to obey him, he wanted them to be under him and make him happy and the easiest way to do it is by force. He remembered his wife who was an Octavian before she married him and when she tried to talk him out of being evil, he killed her in a go. It still ache his heart when he remembers that. He so envied that dimension and knowing that their first King had being re incarnated gave him a kind of fear so he decided to attack before Linen could use his powers to the fullest.

He entered the throne room and found the guard whom he sent to meet the rest in the palace in advance of his presence. He saw that everyone else where unconscious except the King, Rinel Octavia, he wondered what his guard was thinking of that would make let him the King be free.

‘My Lord,’ the guard began once he noticed Rhixa. ‘Rinel Octavia here has proven himself worthy of our alliance. He says he also wants to put an end to Linen Octavia for Linen is the Ravelehonysare’s re-incarnate when he thought he would be the chosen one. He hates that Olaskay had always taken everything from him and now he wants Olaskay to suffer for all he has done, therefore he wants revenge,’ the guard explained.

‘Are you sure?’ Rhixa asked. ‘If you betray me I will wipe you out in an instant,’ Rhixa warned.

‘Yes, my Lord,’ Rinel replied. ‘I am all yours.’ he said pledging his alliance.

‘Very good,’ Rhixa smiled. ‘Now that we have done all that we want to do, we can leave now for Olympus having in mind that we have to capture Linen as well. If we do, all this will be over,’ Rhixa concluded. He was happy because he was getting somewhere. He smiled to himself, he had already figured out the perfect way to capture Linen.