HAYATE

Current Day
Earth
8:30a.m.
HAYATE

‘Okay everyone, settle down,’ the class teacher began with a very sweet voice. ‘We have a new student today, would you come introduce yourself, please,’ she urged looking towards a tall boy who had his hair gold and laying backwards, with a very strange white-gold eyes and short silver earrings dangling from both ears.

The boy came out of his seat gently, walking to the front of the class.

‘My name is Ford,’ he began. ‘Nice to meet you all,’ he concluded.

‘Please give us your full name,’ the teacher urged. ‘Kindly tell us or are you scared of something. We just want to know you and knowing your full name is like knowing half of you, so kindly tell us your full name,’ the teacher concluded leaving a smirk on his lips as the class nodded positively in support of their teacher.

‘Ford Octavia that is my name,’ he said. There was a short pause, then suddenly Hayate Octavia blurted out.

‘How is it possible that I do not know you?’

'Because you are not supposed to, I just moved here from Canada,’ Ford replied.

‘I am Hayate Octavia,’ he identified.

‘It depends on who your father is,’ Ford corrected.

‘My father is Daren Octavia.’

‘Okay,’ Ford answered.

‘Who is your father?’ Hayate asked.
‘Rinel Octavia. I am looking for some Octavian’s by the way, and I want to know how you ended up here after this class is over.’ Ford said, shocking Hayate at the sound of Rinel.

‘Thank you, Ford. I do not know what in hell you guys are talking about, but this is really crazy for the record,’ the teacher said and started her class.

‘The class was over after some minutes and the other students all walked out of the class leaving Hayate and Ford alone.

‘Aren’t you guys leaving?’ the teacher questioned the boys.

‘Just get lost already. The pretence in your sweet voice is becoming irritating,’ Ford reprimanded, staring at the woman like she was disgusting.

‘Sure,’ the teacher said shocked and left.

‘So,’ Hayate began. ‘Your father is the King of Octavia right?’ he asked directing the question to Ford.

‘How did you end up here?’ Ford asked ignoring his question.

‘It was when the news went around that Octavia was getting overpopulated, that was when Octavian’s started coming to earth, and I arrived here with my family and decided to blend in. Then, after a few weeks we learnt that King Rinel, with spiritual help had expanded the lands of Octavia. We wanted to go back but my father refused, saying that we had already come so we cannot just move back. How did you end up here?’ Hayate asked?

‘I found myself here when one of my blood relatives left for earth. I want to kill my uncle, Olaskay Octavia and I will not regret it.’ Ford said with all seriousness.

‘I do not think that is the right thing to do.’

‘He as well separated me from my beloved father,’ Ford said, suddenly infuriated.

'Rinel,’ Hayate began. ‘The current King of Octavia. I heard that the past King was killing all his children but left Rinel because he was his heir so technically he was the most useful. Rumour went around that Olaskay the last son fled to earth, maybe that was when you came with him,’ Hayate narrated.

‘Yeah,’ Ford frowned. ‘I will still have my revenge,’ he said and left without another look.

‘He is damn cold as his bloody father,’ Hayate murmured to himself. ‘And I really hate people like that.’

He got out of class and went down the hallway. When school was over, he headed home still thinking about what he discussed with Ford.