RINEL

Current day
Octavia
12:32am
RINEL

‘What did I just hear you say?’ Olaskay shouted again at nine.

‘I am sorry, my Lord but young master Linen has been captured by an elf and taken to Elfereso,’ nine reported.

‘So you know about it?’ Ford entered, limping toward his father.

‘And what happened to you?’ his father stood.

‘Why are you in this shape?’ he inquired further. Olaskay just stayed quiet. How could they possibly take him? He wondered. Were they that dumb when they knew their whole Kingdom would come crashing down soon? He was sad. He wanted his son, he knew Linen needed to train a lot more because all they had been doing was reading and that was not helping his fighting style in anyway. He knew that Linen had a lot he did not know about and that he needed to find out sooner or later. He just wanted his son right at that moment but he was not coming.

‘Do you know any reason they could have taken him?’Ford asked breaking into Olaskay’s thoughts but Olaskay nodded negatively which made Ford’s already made suspicions to increase and then, he totally lost it. He hated it that he already knew a bit but Olaskay and his family had insisted on lying over and over again. What if hiding it from others will turn out to be a disaster? He needed to find out now else this would turn into something else.

‘Well then your son is an alien. I know that we are all advanced humans, but he is strangely out of the line,’ Ford exhaled letting them process what he had just blurted out.

‘I will narrate what happened. When we first appeared on earth, we were sent to a deserted place. I began checking all around for details and suddenly Linen sneezed and then he started thinking about God knows what and scratching his nose and then I stared at his eyes they were not normal but his whole eyes as in eyeball had turned white. I informed him wondering and he closed his eyes scratching it and then it was back to normal. He then lied that he had been playing with them ignorantly.

And then we continued searching until we reached a point and Linen left me running to another direction which was weird. He went forward and saw a man and children and stared at the man with so much strength and then at the wound. The wound healed immediately. Then we heard a loud sound of explosion. I was forced to push him to that direction and when we got there we found a large whole with a burnt body in it. As usual Linen stayed as I searched for samples and when I turned to stare at him his eyes had turned brown and just immediately, he jumped startling me and a minore came out from where he was standing before, laughing.

The minore knew his name out of nowhere and that was weird even for me. He said that every race was after Linen and that even if Linen were to kill him, other races would still come after him. At the end of the fight, Linen froze the minore that attacked us and his eyes went from totally brown to ocean blue. And when we fought the elf that took Linen, it attacked Linen first, it was like he was there for Linen it was attacking Linen the most. And when I tried to interfere the elf did this to me.

So uncle, tell me because I am already noticing it and if I find out myself everyone is going to know about it in the wrong way because the way I might understand would be different from the real thing. What are you guys hiding? You know you would need help if anything happens to Linen soon and then you will be forced to tell everyone,’ Ford concluded.

‘Nothing,’ Olaskay denied again.

‘Bloody speak,’ Rinel ordered and Olaskay stared at him. He knew Ford was right, that now Linen was captured he would need to say it so they would help him. He felt it was time.

‘You know when we first came that Linen used purple lightening,’ Olaskay began.

‘Yeah,’ they chorused.

‘After all my research and the vision that was later given to me I figured out that he is the re-incarnate of Ravelehonysare the first Octavian,’ Olaskay concluded.

‘It is impossible,’ Rinel exclaimed.

‘It could be father,’ Ford spoke. ‘I saw it for myself.’

‘It cannot be,’ Rinel answered.

‘Did you not read the history book where they said that surely the first Octavian would be reincarnated as well as his wife,’ Olaskay reminded.

‘You know I do not read,’ Rinel walked back to his throne.

‘So you mean... that person is stronger than me who suffered for this strength,’ Ford thought aloud.

‘Not currently,’ Olaskay began, he does not know about his powers yet, he does not even know how to use them.’

‘Well that is good. I pray he never learns,’ Ford smiled.

‘Do not wish evil for another,’ his father shunned.

‘They will teach him how when they find out,’ Olaskay warned, scared. ‘And then they will use him to their benefit.’

‘We better start thinking of a way to get him back from those elves,’ Ford concluded.

‘We will figure this out Olaskay, we will get your son back soon,’ Rinel cooed not knowing what had come over him that he was now trying to comfort his younger brother.

Olaskay did not even notice the sudden care being expressed by his brother, he just nodded not knowing what was being said by Rinel. He just wanted his son and his son alone. He knew that if they do not get Linen on time he would go on rampage, destroy Elfereso and maybe all the dimensions around it and then come back home and then that would be bad.