LINEN

Current day
The Long Forest
12:10p.m.
LINEN

Linen felt the presence of high ranking beasts all over just as he appeared in the long forest. To him the forest was more of a rain forest without swamps but they decided to call it the long forest because of the tall and extra-large animals that dwelled in it.

The forest seemed creepy at first but after searching for about a month for where the Rijuus lived they got used to it. Linen felt he was wasting much time in the long forest searching in vain. He knew he could feel their presence like it was next to them, yet, he could not see them.

‘You need to be patient, Linen,’ Dixalyne reminded him. She knew he had become impatient because they had taken too long going from one end of the forest to the other so she had to be there for him as a companion just as she promised him. She stood up from where she was sitting and walked toward him.

‘Why don’t you try climbing that tree to see if you will get something,’ she suggested. Linen thought it was a great idea so he was going to try it out. He stared around looking for the tallest tree around.

He finally found one and rushed to it climbing it with such speed. When he reached the top he felt something touch him. He looked but could not see anything. And then it dawned on him. He figured that he had not used the powers he had in his eyes for a long time. Although he did not know how to do it he decided to give it a try. He tried unlocking one of them and when he opened his eyes he found a tall beast staring at him keenly.

‘Linen Octavia, if I am not mistaken?’ the beast asked.

‘Yes,’ he answered still as shocked.

‘So what do you want here in this forest? How can you see me? Why are your eyes even white?’ the beast asked all at once.

‘Hey one question at a time,’ Linen said. ‘Let me get down first. Help me.’

‘I cannot help you when I do not know who you are, so kindly answer my questions,’ the beast demanded.

‘Okay,’ Linen answered, it seemed he had no other choice. ‘I will not argue with you so if you insist, I will answer. Firstly, I am Linen Octavia, Ravelehonysare’s reincarnate,’ Linen started, and the beast widened his eyes in shock. ‘And for your second question which is a silly one I will tell you. Do not underestimate me; I am more than what you think I am. Then for your third question, it is because my eyes are like this that I am able to see you. I am going to all dimensions trying to learn all the powers so that the power of Ravelehonysare would be awake in me and then I can defeat Rhixa the King of Cankerworms and take back the throne to Octavia,’ Linen explained further.

‘Fine then,’ the beast sighed. ‘I will teach you some things to help you come down. Now, do you feel your spirit?’ the beast asked as he stared at Linen.

‘Yes,’ Linen answered eager to get down.

‘Now try connecting it with your strength.’

‘Is this a lesson?’

‘Yes, of course.’

‘Sure. So, what do I do?’

‘Now think of the kind of beast you want to turn to.’

After a while he jumped off the tree and turned into a nine tailed beast. He smiled to himself. The beast did not expect less, that had proven to him that Linen was definitely Ravelehonysare’s reincarnate.

‘That was simpler than I had expected,’ Linen smiled. ‘I thought it was going to me take forever to get that big.’ The beast gave a light laugh at the silly comment Linen had made as his eyes moved to the lady that accompanied him.

‘And who is this?’ the beast asked.

‘Dixalyne, my companion,’ Linen responded, staring at her with a very big smile.

This woman was more than just an ordinary companion. He knew that from now and for this war she had to be just his follower else he might put her life in danger if anyone knew who she really was to him.

He promised himself that it was after he defeats Rhixa that he would pay more attention to their feelings for each other. That reason alone gave him more zeal to defeat Rhixa.
He thought being a rijuu was easy but to his surprise he was there for another eight months training on how to be a beast.