FORD

Current day
Octavia
7:00am
FORD

Ford opened his eyes smiling. It was so great being the prince, but he knew it would not last long so he had to enjoy it while it lasted. He got up and had his bath. He came out and found his attire on the bed he quickly wore it and got out.

He walked down the hall as he watched the palace keepers doing their work. He smiled again and felt happy he wondered how his dad felt on the throne. He could not wait to be there.

‘Where is the library?’ he asked one.

‘I will show you, honey,’ his mom appeared behind him and did not shock him because he had no fear for someone like that. She led him to the big library and left him to be on his own.

He got in and went around searching for Octavia’s history, ancestors and weaknesses.

He found some things concerning being a King. He suspected that his dad must have studied that too. He felt that he needed it too so he picked it. He knew his dad would soon die and he would take over so it was necessary.

He opened the first page of the book and found the picture of a young man and written under it was an inscription that said ‘first Octavian’’. He turned to the next page and found another inscription that said ‘history of Octavia’ and that really caught his attention.

He wondered what would really happen if he read the history. How much could he learn? Their weaknesses; get more power.

He would figure why Octavia was created, where this races that are similar but immeasurably superior to the humans came from.

He wanted to know how it happened but he did not want anyone to bother him and so he locked the door and sent a mind message to his parents not to bother him. Then, he started reading.