LINEN

Current day
Median
3:25p.m.
LINEN

Linen breathed in, he did not know where he was but he was about to find out. At a point, he thought about his aura pouring out but then he was glad that the elves thought him how to contain it, he figured that if it did, the guards would have identified him as a bad person and it would definitely make a bad start for him. He wanted to find the King quickly just in case he would lose control of it. After all, it was pretty hard holding in his aura. He had even gotten to know about having an aura when he first came to Octavia because on earth there was nothing like that, nobody knew what an aura was and neither could they sense it. He went to various shops asking for directions to the palace of the Median King.

At last, he got there, passed the gates smoothly and was walking toward the throne room when a guard stopped him.

‘What is it you want?’ the guard asked staring at him all over while pointing his spear at Linen’s face. He believed that the guard was uneducated because the other ones knew of him already. He was dressed in elf clothing and did not have long ears so the guard suspected him.

‘I request a audience with your King,’ Linen spoke sharply while releasing his aura a bit so the guard would notice his class. He had been bossy and mindful of his class since he started staying in Elfereso.

The guard felt the aura coming from the man and wondered why he could not feel it at first. His suspicions grew  as well as his fear and he wanted so bad to know who the man was.

He pointed his spear at Linen’s face and as Linen stared at it, it got destroyed. The shocked guard began trembling continuously. He felt he was up against a monster and wondered how they let him in the dimension. Almost immediately, the King in the throne room began to feel Linens aura and was happy that Linen had been enlightened. He called on the guard to let him in for Linen was Ravelehonysare’s re incarnate. The guard then offered an apology for his rudeness toward Linen. Linen smiled and nodded; comfortable at least that he had met with the King of Median.

‘You are welcome my Lord,’ the Medianite King greeted, very politely.

‘Let me settle down first,’ Linen said with power and the King stared at the iron-magic spear which Linen had destroyed. He knew Linen had been enlightened and from the look of it, it was done by the elves. He was happy that Linen knew what was going on so it was going to make things easier for him.

‘Hope you know your reason for being here my Lord?’ the King asked, just to be sure.

‘Of course, what a question to ask. Do you think I am a dumb person huh?’Linen queried sharply.

‘I am sorry my Lord,’ the King apologized not wanting to anger the young Lord and led Linen to a chamber right beside his.

After settling down, Linen came for dinner as he was informed by a servant. He got into the magnificent dining room where several things made of gold were. He wondered if they had any diamonds. He loved acting as if he did not know how expensive and scarce a diamond was. On earth, diamonds were expensive and scarce, he knew that, and so he wondered if it was the same here. He thought things would be much different than it was on earth. He was sure all Octavia had were diamonds. He wished they had more of gold. He thought gold was more beautiful than diamonds.

‘Do you have diamonds in this dimension?’Linen asked curious.

‘No we do not. It is the most expensive, scarce and beautiful mineral. We cannot really afford it and at the same time pay other bills so we just leave it and buy other ones. It belongs mostly to Octavian’s. Apart from seeing it in the place for minores you will also see a lot in Octavia. You are an Octavian and you are supposed to know this more than Me.’ the King explained.

‘Really?’Linen asked shocked.

‘Yeah,’ the King replied. They continued their dinner in silence and when they were done they left for their rooms and slept off in preparation for the next day.