LINEN

Current day
Green Forest
6:45p.m.
LINEN

After staying for eight months in the long forest learning how to transform and use the powers of every rijuu in the long forest, he was advised to move over to the green forest were the wolves lived.

They further advised him that the alpha King who rules the green forest was a very cautious person and would attack any huge aura he feels coming from the gates.

They explained that a strange person had come into the forest and had a great aura that he managed to reduce. The stranger walked into the palace and after the Luna, the alpha King’s wife welcomed the stranger. The stranger killed the Luna and every guard around and disappeared even before the alpha could get there. So the King is ever ready to kill, eat and slaughter everything in his path or any intruder who enters the forest.
Linen took their advice and left with Dixalyne to the green forest remembering what the rijuus had told him.

When they had gotten in just like Linen was warned they were attacked by the alpha King from nowhere at all. The alpha King had scratched him a little but when he tried to save Dixa and because of his speed regeneration he was healed in an instant. He then tried to use his infinity. He knew he needed it right now. He did not even want to fight the alpha King so he decided to just hold the alpha down and tell the alpha King who he was.
After about twenty minutes he was able to hold the berserk alpha King down and even slapped him when and if the alpha made a move.

‘What the hell is wrong with you?’ Linen shouted at the raging wolf.

‘Who the hell are you?’

‘Can you not feel my presence?’

‘I do not want to,‘ he groaned.

‘If you do not calm down, I will tear you apart here and now,’ Linen warned releasing his aura a bit.

‘Fine who are you,’ the wolf asked more calm now. Linen suspected that it was his aura that had done the magic.

‘I am Linen Octavia the re-incarnate of Ravelehonysare and I have come here so you will teach me your skills else this universe would be destroyed by Rhixa the Cankerworm King,’ Linen narrated letting go of the wolf.

‘What a nice presentation,’ the wolf clapped. ‘What do you expect me to do now? Fall on my universe knees because you are a re-incarnate or because you are the so called hero,’ the wolf spoke feeling irritated.

‘Do not insult me. I am sorry about your plight. I was not the one that killed your Luna. I never expected a King, an alpha could be this darn unreasonable,’ Linen said.

‘What do you mean?’ the wolf asked watching Linen with suspicion in his eyes..

‘You could have studied your enemy pressure before he or she left?’ Linen explained.

‘I feel the same pressure most times?’ The wolf informed.

‘Well, then the same person has been coming into this dimension even though you do not know therefore all your aggression is definitely worthless if the person is still able to get in. Who knows if the person has killed several citizens of yours and you have not gotten the news. Anyway, that does not matter now, I need you to teach me your powers so I may use it to defeat Rhixa,’ Linen explained with power in his speech.  

‘I am truly sorry my Lord. Forgive me for my rudeness", the wolf gave his apology.

They walked together gently back to the castle of the wolves. It was a stone built castle which has stone sculptures all over.

‘Nothing gold?’ Linen asked wondering why other dimension had gold, silver and different minerals but the green forest had none.

‘It brings light,’ the King said sharply.

‘And so?’

‘We wolves do not like the sight of light except the natural one. It blinds our eyes or have you forgetting that we are wolves,’ the King explained.

‘Oh, ok then. So you all make use of only dim lights huh?’ Linen asked again.

‘Yes, my Lord. May we head to the dining please?’ the King asked.

‘Yeah, sure,’ Linen said and walked with the King to the large dining where foods have been served and the servants were waiting for the King and Linen to arrive.

They sat down opposite each other eating quietly. Linen thought the foods where more delicious than he expected. After eating the King led him to the chamber where they had had left Dixalyne.

‘You have quite a beautiful companion,’ the King commented breaking the silence.

‘Thanks,’ Linen smiled.

‘Have a nice night, my Lord. See you tomorrow morning for your training,’ the wolf King said and left.
Linen closed the door and turned around as he entered the room. He smiled as he stared at Dixalyne, she was indeed beautiful. He walked toward her and grabbed her hugging her gently.

‘I am in love with you,’ he whispered hugging her tighter.

‘Yeah,’ she hummed hugging him back.

‘The King said you are beautiful,’ he informed.

‘Really?’

‘Yeah.’

‘And?’

‘And if anyone attempts, no if anyone attempt to touch you unnecessarily, defend yourself especially when I am not there,’ Linen warned. ‘And don’t you get hurt or else I would be very mad at you.’

‘Sure,’ she reassured happily. She was glad that he cared about her.

‘Stay alive for me okay,’ he smiled.

‘Yeah sure, anything for you,’ she answered and hugged him again.

Linen let her go as he removed his clothes and laid on the bed. He watched her get into the bathroom and come out with a towel tied just above her chest. He smiled again as he imagined the image of his life after all this was over. He just wanted to be happy.
She wore her dress and got on the bed, lying beside him. He grabbed her and held her close to his chest. He sniffed her just washed hair and hummed.

‘I am happy that you care about me,’ she smiled in his chest.

‘Although this love thing is getting a bit awkward but I like it,’ she continued. ‘I love you, Linen. Good night,’ she concluded still on his chest.

By the next day they began the training. And after three months in the green forest training, Linen was finally was able to change into the form of a wolf. He had thought it was going to be easy because changing to a rijuu was not so hard but surprisingly again it was extremely hard.

After six months again spent in the green forest they left, moving to their next destination which was the dimension of the sarakays.