FORD

Current day
Octavia
8:53am
FORD

Ford sighed, he felt so relieved reading that history of Octavia, and he could not believe that they were actually humans. He left the library and walked toward the throne room, he knew the history of Octavia was enough for him today.

‘Hey, dad,’ he sighed as he walked toward his dad.

‘I heard you were reading,’ he said smiling.

‘Yeah,’ he groaned, stretching. ‘I loved it, the library is really worth a lot.’

‘I am glad about that, and that you liked studying, you are more of your uncle, Olaskay, he really loved to study,’ he said staring at him.

‘It does not matter, do not bring him into this, dad,’ he complained.

He was about to say another thing when he paused. He had felt an extremely strong aura. It seemed the person was trying to hide. They immediately sent for the sorcerer and she said it was the saviour of Octavia, the son of Olaskay Octavia the person that your son murdered.

Ford shivered, ‘this aura, I have felt it before. His last son Linen, he is here,’ Ford trembled.

‘Are thou afraid,’ Rinel asked.

‘If you are not, you will die.’

‘You are a prince.’

‘I know,’ Ford smiled. ‘I know.’ He said again.

‘If I could beat up and kill his mother and father then what is he compared to me,’ Ford boomed with pride as his fears faded away. ‘

'Whenever he faces me, I shall be ready for him,’ Ford smiled.

‘Now that’s my son, the future King of Octavia. I don’t expect you to be afraid of just that mere citizen that was not meant to be alive,’ Rinel encouraged.

‘Thanks dad,’ Ford exhaled.